Can anyone tell me what HomeScreen Widget / CFW this is??

It's a homescreen from a CFW that features "shortcuts" pinned to the sides of the screen; you tap and drag them in order to activate. seems incredible! i've installed CFW's before, like LinsPirat's and Krystal's, but i can't find out how to get my homescreen like that. help?

Its blue spectrum hs, you have to use blaze first(as uts default in blaze ultimate) or any firmware having flash live hs and then you can add this hs

thank you both! i flashed my 5230 with blaze ultimate and it's pretty cool. i do miss the notifications widget and "editable placement" of stuff on the homescreen, tho. it's DEFINITELY a lot faster/leaner than either linspirat or krystal cfw's. i dug around and eventually found threads with links to the flash-live homescreens, and tried out quite a few of 'em. i dunno, seems more of a novelty than anything else now. what i want to try out next is the possibility of MULTIPLE homescreens; so i can have a calendar/scheduele widget in one, a contacts widget in another, and a "main" homescreen. what do i need? more live-flash homescreens? if anyone can point me in the right direction i'd be so grateful! kudos to the symbian modding community; when i bought this phone i never expected to 1) be so extremely satisfied with it as far as usability and practicality are concerned, and 2) to find so much awesome stuff to mod it with!! green arrows for both of you.

thank you both! i flashed my 5230 with blaze ultimate and it's pretty cool. i do miss the notifications widget and "editable placement" of stuff on the homescreen, tho. it's DEFINITELY a lot faster/leaner than either linspirat or krystal cfw's.

i dug around and eventually found threads with links to the flash-live homescreens, and tried out quite a few of 'em. i dunno, seems more of a novelty than anything else now. what i want to try out next is the possibility of MULTIPLE homescreens; so i can have a calendar/scheduele widget in one, a contacts widget in another, and a "main" homescreen. what do i need? more live-flash homescreens? if anyone can point me in the right direction i'd be so grateful! kudos to the symbian modding community; when i bought this phone i never expected to 1) be so extremely satisfied with it as far as usability and practicality are concerned, and 2) to find so much awesome stuff to mod it with!! green arrows for both of you.

Multiple Homescreens with a true Belle like UI..

Must try this app :)

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2403.0