White Xperia ARC spotted again?

hamzakhalid

It is being said that White ARC is spotted again.......

It has been a while since we’ve heard any rumours about a white version of the Sony Ericsson Xperia arc. However, a few photos have emerged from an Xperia ray launch conference in Asia where somebody was caressing this white beauty.

The model was glossy white which fits in with the white versions of other handsets like the Xperia X10, Xperia PLAY and upcoming Xperia ray. We don’t know when this will release (it may even be the Sony Ericsson LT18i i.e. the rumoured 1.4GHz Xperia arc refresh), however we’ll keep you posted. You can see a few larger pictures after the break.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

While Orange Play is spotted too:

An orange-flavored Xperia Play has been pictured as you can see in the image below. The image was taken at the ongoing Gamescom show in Germany and since it's the first orange Play spotted, it's not quite sure whether it's a custom-made unique phone or an upcoming color flavor for all.

Posted Image

Personally I think it could be xperia ACRO which looks just like ARC and is also available in white. :)