Official - All Rm - Nokia 5800/ 5530/ 523X & X6 - Katalyst^2 (Final)

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL OF THE ARTICLE BEFORE ASKING!

Introduction:

Hello again to all the Gizmolord Forum user's, my name is TechWhizZ199 if you did not know me, today i will present to yet another CFW out of the archives.

Before i press on, i must highlight some issues still pending with this CFW, one i am aware there is another thread on the Katalyst^2 CFW but as many know that thread is hardly anything to look at or even work your way around to getting to download the actual CFW. Also i must arise the issue that many CFW threads online for this CFW says that a Katalyst^2.1 is in production, this is FALSE. Do not get me wrong, i am not the author of this CFW, i am simple just posting this.

Credits:

All credits to this firmware go to the rightful creators/ modders :

shadownintydeathgoddganshmiester78900iwalkwithshadowadhir_g2007srgudhka & FRIENDS OF THESE PEOPLE.

Flashing Firmware?:

Are you confused about flashing your phone or simply can not find the right place to look for a good tutorial. In that case please check the links below ( these links are used on many CFW threads across the internet, it is reliable if you read carefully). 

I cannot be responsible for any possible damage that is inflicted onto your phone, you choose to do it at your risk!

I am not saying it will brick your phone (meaning it will not turn on or fails to turn/boot up properly), though every time you flash your phone incorrectly, e.g. using the wrong files, you have chance of bricking your phone.

TUTORIALS:

SIMPLIFIED FLASHING FOR BEGINNER'S

FLASHING METHOD

MANUAL FLASH METHOD

ALL THESE METHODS TAKES YOU TO FORUM.DAILYMOBILE.NET, PLEASE READ THE TUTORIALS THERE ( TUTORIALS ARE ON THE LINKS ABOVE WHICH DIRECTS YOU TO A BLAZE ULTIMATE CFW THREAD)

KATALYST^2

SCREENSHOTS

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

OFFICIAL CREATOR/MAKER : ishandigipunk

MAX. RAM : 77.721 MB

Posted Image                                       Posted Image

CHANGELOG - KATALYST^2

( FROM DAILYMOBILE)

List of modifications

Boot Modifications

Now get the freedom to choose your own Bootscreen(s). Unlike other CFWs, in Katalyst^2 you get 2 different Boot animations & sounds

Just select your boot animation(s) & sound(s). Place them in E:Boot (automatically created by the FW). Rename them as-

First boot animation file - startup.gif

First boot sound file - startup.mp3

Second boot animation file - startup 2.gif

Second boot sound file - startup 2.mp3

Homescreens

Katalyst is the most flexible CFW in terms of Homescreens. You get to choose your own homescreens yourself (Not only just OraTsu like other CFWs, but also Orange Tornado & Vodafone HS)

There are 2 variants of the FW. One is the 8HS variant (No flash HS to avoid bugs) & the other one is the 9 HS variant (With flash HS) for those who can live with the Flash HS bugs.

These homescreens are provided with the FW-

Contacts Bar

Basic

Full page

Navigation bar

Shortcuts bar

Here are some links for HS threads (Orange Tornado & Vodafone). Choose whichever you like. Posted Image

Collection of OraTsu homescreens

Collection of Vodafone homescreens by ravish_919

In the 9HS variant, you get samsung widget HS (Flash HS) without the samsung bottom bar. You can manually add/remove it anytime you want by simply placing this samsungtoolbar.mif in E:resourceapps

I've tried to make Katalyst^2 like a universal FW. So nothing useless added. Users get to choose what they want to add to their phones. Nothing useless added

Applications

Conversations (Integrated in messaging UI & hidden from menu)

ROMPatcher+

New fileBrowser

BTswitch (Hidden)

Music player controls (Hidden)

Auto-installer not added. You can install it manually (It's a free app available on thinkchange's website)

Themes

Original c6 theme added

Only one theme added as i wanted to keep the CFW clean to give the users the choice for their own personalization

Graphical Modifications

Theme Effects: Speed Type 2 by Joker with Super Turbo Manifest

User Interface highly accelerated to give you a blazing fast phone

Reduced effects complexity which should result in a speed increase

User Interface and Games framerate increased from 22 to 30 fps

Blazing fast screen rotation

Polished the UI for heavy usage

You can now play games better

Kinetic scrolling made extreemly smooth

Kinetic scrolling removed from short lists to make it even faster

Blue curve menu busy circle

My own digital menu mod used

Default Fonts Used

Performance Modifications

CPU load decreased

RAM Cache in C: for best performance (This is the default configuration)

Zero start up of background applications

The FW prevent applications (Calender, Clock, Logs) from going in background automatically after you close them. But Contacts & messaging will still remain in background after you close them to ensure the best speed while using them.

New CPU settings to boost performance

Increased Heap Size further to boost up performance

System cache increased

Battery Optimised (to get the best out of your battery)

Media Modifications

Gallery

Gallery Browsing Speed Increased.

Gallery will not search the folder "E:Wallpapers" (and it also won't search E:boot)

Music Player

Music Player Reads only E:Music

Music player speed highly accelerated

Music Player response highly increased (Instantly pauses/plays on clicking the buttons)

Music Player will Refresh even faster

Camera

Camera won't eat RAM after being closed

Camera capture tone 3 changed, Now you'll get N8's camera capture tone when you select camera capture tone 3

To silence the camera capture tone, select camera capture tone 4.

Web Browser

Default Web Browser Cache increased to 10 MB and moved to E:

"Rotate" Option in Browser

File Manager

Nokia default file browser can send sisx, sis, jar and any protected items via bluetooth, mms and uploads

Nokia default file browser will show system folders and root folder (Just enable ReadCroot.rmp Patch)

Misc. Modifications

Bluetooth name changed to Katalyst^2

Call volume changed to maximum by default

Default profile name changed from General to Katalyst^2

FOTA disabled to gain extra 5 MBs in C:

Lock/Unlock vibration removed to gain even more battery life

Delivery Reports turned on by default

Character encoding set to full support by default

Now you can record up to 12 Hours

"In call timer" ON by default

Voice Recording quality improved

Tacticle Vibration Feedback turned OFF in "Katalyst^2" profile by default

Light sensor settings changed

Default screen brightness set to 50% by default

DOWNLOADS SECTION:

EVERYTHING'S HERE EXCEPT FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS, THEY WERE HOSTED ON MULTIUPLOAD BUT THE LINKS DO NOT WORK, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE PLEASE REPLY!

Angebote zu einem Projekt oder einem Artikel haben können sie sich telefonisch oder mit Fax über folgende Nummern mit mir in Verbindung setzen: Tel: 0621/ 10 67 57 Fax: 0621/ 431 69 89 Selbstverständlich können Sie mir auch eine e-mail schicken: info@ Oder Sie kommen einfach in meinen Laden, in dem Sie eine große Auswahl an Glas- Accessoires und handgefertigten Einzelstücken aus geschmolzenem Glas (Fusing) finden können. Im Verbund kann man somit auf knapp 3.000 qm Kletterfläche und über 350 Routen klettern - bei jedem Wetter und zu jeder Jahreszeit. Um diese Sicherheit und unseren Kundenservice zu gewährleisten, haben wir für Veranstaltungen wie z.B. Feel free to visit my homepage kindergeburtstag dodea mannheim Elementary school (http://www.deliki.com)