[Help] Cfw won't Autostart Apps

jam24ph

My problem is that I am modding a cfw, and i install autostart apps.. But everytime i reboot my phone it never autostart.. i've search for new ideas, one of them is to edit starter_non critical, and other starter files, bt still i got the same problem.. I tried using exemaster, bt still exemaster didn't work.. Are there any other ways to mod a cfw that can have autostart? I all search it here and in other forum sites but i got nothing clear solutions to my problem. I'm using decode pro cfw and nokia 5230 handset

• 4 weeks later...

My problem is that I am modding a cfw, and i install autostart apps.. But everytime i reboot my phone it never autostart.. i've search for new ideas, one of them is to edit starter_non critical, and other starter files, bt still i got the same problem.. I tried using exemaster, bt still exemaster didn't work.. Are there any other ways to mod a cfw that can have autostart? I all search it here and in other forum sites but i got nothing clear solutions to my problem. I'm using decode pro cfw and nokia 5230 handset

Have you tried adding apps to auto-start via Jbtaskman app ??  If not ,try it.  It is helpful in case you aren't sure enough on how to mod starter files.