[HELP] nokia n8 conversation

looyein

hello everyone.  sorry to interrupt. but i really need helps here. i've been using belle refresh CFW. everything goes normal before. but one day, i've got the problem to view my message in conversation mode. this happen right after i try to change the conversation skin by putting one image to c/resource/ messaging/css folder. once i reboot, i go to the message conversation but the skin doesnt change. then, its ok for me. next, i try using other phone and send message to my n8. i opened the messaging and see the message in conversation. BUT when i try to open the message, only picture icon appear, something like that ( attached below). meaning that, i cant see my message in conversation mode. i can reply only but cant see the sender message. if i wanna see it, i must go to inbox.  i've done soft reset and hard reset but it seems doesnt solve my problem. i've tried to dowgrade to OFW anna, upgrade to CFW delight belle refresh, update to OFW belle refresh using nokia suite and my problem solved. but when i goes back to the earlier cfw, it happen again.. help me please. if i bring my phone to the centre, seriously, the will use ofw. i dont like ofw.. help help. with your kind n consideration.. i dont mind about the conversation skin anymore, i just want my conversation message back. help me pleaseeee.  tq very much  :(

nope. i didnt modified the firmware. i just copy one picture to c/resource/messaging/css.. thats all. i have no knowledge to modified the firmware n never made it yet. this is my first flashing on smartphone. maybe u r right, there is fault in firmware bcoz the other ofw n cfw work fine for my n8. just this cfw which i'm using right now have the problem with conversation, thats all. i'm using vir belle refresh 2.0.. do u have any idea to fix this if i'm still wanna use this cfw?

nope. i didnt modified the firmware. i just copy one picture to c/resource/messaging/css.. thats all. i have no knowledge to modified the firmware n never made it yet. this is my first flashing on smartphone. maybe u r right, there is fault in firmware bcoz the other ofw n cfw work fine for my n8. just this cfw which i'm using right now have the problem with conversation, thats all. i'm using vir belle refresh 2.0.. do u have any idea to fix this if i'm still wanna use this cfw?

then copy that file from the working rofs2 and put in your one ....