:-OSorry... But I didn't get it L-)t... I am a newbie in case of flashing... I mainly use JAF, but recently I upgraded from Windows 7 to Win 8 Pro... It didn't support JAF at first... But it ultimately did in the compatibility mode for WIN XP SP3...  Also I wanted to learn about Phoenix... :(So if u think that asking a question makes me a SPAMMER I can't help it... ^#(^ You might have noticed that the post by Die2mrw is not clear...!!!!!!!!! If anybody can help me, then please... But pls don't call me a spammer.... I love this site, and myself hate spammers!!

Mate ...i think phoenix methord is a bit complicated. I've tried running  jaf in win 8 by Changing Compatibility of pkey emulator to Windows XP Service Pack 3  it  works fine. But later you may face registry error problem..for this first backup registry with registry editor or any 3rd party software then use any registry cleaner to clean system registry after this restore the backup registry.  Jaf will work again.