How To Replace "Tap to unlock " -> "Swipe To Unlock" ?

naresh5230

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

first open the cfw's ROFS2 file with firmware editor and copy all the contents in that rofs2 to different location........................

now delete the ROFS2 folder fully which is created by firmware editor

now open your rm-625 cfw's rofs2 using firmware editor........now rofs2 folder of your rm-625 cfw will be created..........

copy and paste the folders and files in the metro cfw rofs2 folder that u created earlier in differnt location

to gain more ram edit some starter files because nokia 5233 doesnt have 3g,wifi..........u can disable them using the ultimate tutorial by LRajesh555

repack ur rofs2........................flash with ur rm-625 core and  the rofs2 u created.....

note: there is 90% chance of getting bugs.................if the gets bricks or doesnt startup..........dont panic...use ur rm-625 cfw rofs2 and flash    B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

comment if it worked or not  \m/ \m/ \m/ :D :D :D :D :-h :-h :-h

first open the cfw's ROFS2 file with firmware editor and copy all the contents in that rofs2 to different location........................

now delete the ROFS2 folder fully which is created by firmware editor

now open your rm-625 cfw's rofs2 using firmware editor........now rofs2 folder of your rm-625 cfw will be created..........

copy and paste the folders and files in the metro cfw rofs2 folder that u created earlier in differnt location

to gain more ram edit some starter files because nokia 5233 doesnt have 3g,wifi..........u can disable them using the ultimate tutorial by LRajesh555

repack ur rofs2........................flash with ur rm-625 core and  the rofs2 u created.....

note: there is 90% chance of getting bugs.................if the gets bricks or doesnt startup..........dont panic...use ur rm-625 cfw rofs2 and flash    B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

comment if it worked or not  \m/ \m/ \m/ :D :D :D :D :-h :-h :-h

bro i tied this..but the thing is i dnt know what are setting files nd how to mod them...

bro i tied this..but the thing is i dnt know what are setting files nd how to mod them...

then u must check this.......go through it once and it will be useful for many times...........

http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-discussions/ultimate-tutorial-to-create-your-own-custom-firmware-(cfw)-(by-lrajesh555)/

all the modding process will be explained here