Jump to content

mod or application needed


Recommended Posts

guys i am wondering wether we can use the inbuilt sensors to make the images flow when we tilt the mobile like in galaxy....??? coz wen v can use the sensors for gaming it sud be applicable for gallery too..!!!! can someone tell me the main file..?? or the logic..?? or is there any mod or app as such..??! any help welcomed..thanks:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...