tap2unlock without phone buttons lock during incoming call?

j00j4nt200

Hello,

I implemented tap2unlock mod in my phone and it's working most of the time - except when phone is locked and I getting incoming call

- then somehow on incoming call is opened swipe2unlock screen- and red and green phone buttons don't work (on n97 mini).

So only options to get the call is to use hated swipe2unlock or to set phone to every key answer the call and use menu button.

I'm interested is there some existing mod so I can use red and green phone buttons on locked phone during incoming call?

I want to use buttons only to receive or reject call - not to assign another function. It work OK with SFR and N5800 - tap to unlock mod - phone locked - incoming call - green button receive call, red reject. But in N97mini  - tap to unlock mod - phone locked - incoming call - red and green buttons doesn't work untill phone is unlocked - only menu button work. So I was thinkig is there some additional mod inplemented in SFR to allow using red and green buttons when phone is locked? :)