help help

kaz

theodore_light_activity as i think ......

thnx for help but but i messed up with my sentence because i want that specific file which is responsible for action

"when screen got dims and i touch the screen the the screen lightens up full but no button is perssed"

thnx for help but but i messed up with my sentence because i want that specific file which is responsible for action

"when screen got dims and i touch the screen the the screen lightens up full but no button is perssed"

i already told you that rule file name in above post .......... The problem you are tallking about is called light bug....

mate you have to change whole rule in that folder......... extract from any cfw which have that function then delete all rule and put your new ones..........

Note:- Delete all rules then put new , don't replace......

buddy i dont want delete all rules because in one of the post i told u about that i want to stop screen in landscape even after lock unlock i got that by modding them and now i dont want to loosee it.........

so can u provide me a fix for screen light ....

i will be thankful

buddy i dont want delete all rules because in one of the post i told u about that i want to stop screen in landscape even after lock unlock i got that by modding them and now i dont want to loosee it.........

i will be thankful

as you have 5233 so ask lrajesh.......... he fixed light bug in SFR......... and that is also providing in next update.....

i will be thankful

use this mod for tap to unlock landscape

use this mod for tap to unlock landscape

about your file "Tap To Unlock Autorotate By DjRaz C6 Porting.rar" i already have them

buddy thnx for ur help but the mod which i made helps me to stop screen in landscape until i want there fore i dont want to delete all rules from rofs2 to replace them all so

i want to know the specific file in rules folder which

about your file "Tap To Unlock Autorotate By DjRaz C6 Porting.rar" i already have them

buddy thnx for ur help but the mod which i made helps me to stop screen in landscape until i want there fore i dont want to delete all rules from rofs2 to replace them all so

i want to know the specific file in rules folder which

its theodore_light_******

its theodore_light_******

this also didnt helped me

what helped me was

so then i copied setting folder from 10282bc4 folder of mara light mod v2 and pasted it on my setting folder of rofs2 when windows asked me to replace same files i ticked replace all and then repacked rofs2 and flashed and my prob was gone  <:-P <:-P