Help for NFE.

54nk37

Guys whenever i try to repack any cfw using NFE 0.3 it gives me error generating rofs image file. operation aborted. But when i try to repack any OFW, it gets repacked easily.. Using Nokia Cooker i can do all the needfull except i cant change the name which comes in Device Update i.e Custom Version-Created by Nokia Cooker. I want to add my cfw name to it which can only be done through NFE so Anyone can help in this..? Thanks in Advance.. :)

try nokia coocker 2.4 with run as date app....

bro nokia cooker auto edits customersw.txt file which i dont want to be edited by it. thats the reason i dont wanna use nokia cooker.

is there any way i can keep customersw.txt file as it is in nokia cooker so Custom Version name in the device updates can be what i wish to keep. :)

bro nokia cooker auto edits customersw.txt file which i dont want to be edited by it. thats the reason i dont wanna use nokia cooker.

is there any way i can keep customersw.txt file as it is in nokia cooker so Custom Version name in the device updates can be what i wish to keep. :)

nokia coocker 2.4 not able to edit the version files.......so use the 2.4...... not 3.0 or 2.9 or 3.1 just use 2.4 with run as date app....