help how can i stop my screen in landscape mode

kaz

how can i stop screen in landscape mode when i want i hv got a little success  :yahoo: bt not complete when close sensors form settings or accel switch screen got locked in landscape but when ilock my phone and then unlock it gets back to portrait mode....how can i stop it returning to portrait after unlock.......iam attaching the file with which i got a lil success..... its from    private\10202be9\200159ED.txt

can you eloborate more about your incompleate success

i mean i want to stop screen in landscape mode i hv got lil success i hv edited the above mentioned file and give all apps the values 327680 = Application follows the HW specified orientation this helped me to stop screen in land scape mode or when i turn screen in landscape and turn off sensors the screen stops in landscape ( as previously when iturn off sensors in landscape mode screen automatically changer to portrait ) but now the screen stops in landscape  until when i locks phone when i unlocks phone the screen returns to portrait against the fact that sensors are off i want is to get screen in landscape even after lock unlock.....

ok than you have to change

rula...in private.... If u want to

full landscape after unlock , u

have also change tap to unlock

or slide to unlock in landscap

mode..

buddy i already have tap to unlock

mode then is this result in video ...

ok than you have to change

rule...in private.... If u want to

full landscape after unlock , u

have also change tap to unlock

mode..

buddy if u have working mod or file for what i want please provide me it will be great help...

i watched your video and it is due to rule but none of any CFW use this bcz landscape is more battery and ram eater.............

landscape is useful some times ill not keep it in landscape 24/7 can u tell me which rul file i need to edit iam confussssssssssseeeeeeeeed  :crazy: :crazy: