NFE 0.3"Error building Rofs image,operation aborted"

Hey guyzzz i have found the trick to solve the problem of "Rofs buliding image" in NFE................. i just done was............... open the ROFSBUILD.txt file in NFE folder....................were u have installed the NFE in PC........ then open this *.txt file with notepad or any hex editor.......... now you just have to do that delete the fourth line in *.txt file........ The line u have to delete is ............................................................"ERROR: Time out of range on line 4" so delete this line save it and repack using NFE....... you will not get the Error for building Rofs image.............AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Dont think that NFE is for advance user i am new bee  for that follow the steps which i have given ............... & SORRY HAVENT UPLOADED IMAGE FOR REFERENCE DUE TO SOME PROBLEM BUT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD IT SOON........................ :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D<:-P <:-P