details for files and folder in rofs2

kaz

u mean menu arrangement ?? Grids ??

no i mean as i use skyfire redefined there is a mod what it do is

as all icons of apps are in menu (first page) and i hv installed 30 40 apps in my phone if i open a app which icon is at the last and after using app i exits it i returns to the top of menu if i want to use that app one more time i have to go to down of page where icone is i want to disabe form sfr cfw

as u know that in ofw where u left menu it starts from there only.......

no i mean as i use skyfire redefined there is a mod what it do is

as all icons of apps are in menu (first page) and i hv installed 30 40 apps in my phone if i open a app which icon is at the last and after using app i exits it i returns to the top of menu if i want to use that app one more time i have to go to down of page where icone is i want to disabe form sfr cfw

as u know that in ofw where u left menu it starts from there only.......

Thats the belle matrix menu..

i've attached the 4*4 matrixmenu and grids use them

:)

buddy iam having a problem please see if u can solve it i have tried light mod by mara v2 and v3 ( with green light on by connecting charger ) (v3 with dan-av middle button fix) but when i flash it with my phone and connect with charger red and whight light button glows instead of red please tell me the target file is creating bug and solution so that i can fix it.....

buddy iam having a problem please see if u can solve it i have tried light mod by mara v2 and v3 ( with green light on by connecting charger ) (v3 with dan-av middle button fix) but when i flash it with my phone and connect with charger red and whight light button glows instead of red please tell me the target file is creating bug and solution so that i can fix it.....

the file is salightsservice.theodore.dll.

thnx for help buddy i found a mod made by u on http://forum.dailymobile.net/ its " New Charging Light Mod (green when charging and red blinks when complete) "

it worked awsmn but there is a problem i always keep brightness minimum and due to this mod button LEDs light also become minimum and when i plug in charger the green light appears minimum as it is invisible

so please see the files iam attaching if u can edit what i want is " while minimum brightness , during regular use button LEDs light should glow minimum acc to minimum brightness and when i plug in charger(at minimum brightness) the green and red(at battry full) LEDs should glow with highest intensity "

iil be thankful to u if help me...

thnx for help buddy i found a mod made by u on http://forum.dailymobile.net/ its " New Charging Light Mod (green when charging and red blinks when complete) "

it worked awsmn but there is a problem i always keep brightness minimum and due to this mod button LEDs light also become minimum and when i plug in charger the green light appears minimum as it is invisible

so please see the files iam attaching if u can edit what i want is " while minimum brightness , during regular use button LEDs light should glow minimum acc to minimum brightness and when i plug in charger(at minimum brightness) the green and red(at battry full) LEDs should glow with highest intensity "

my phone is 5233 rm-625

i have stopped using this mod, as it messed up the belle topbar 3.0.

i have stopped using this mod, as it messed up the belle topbar 3.0.

ok but can u please tell me which file commands camera to click photos with side button as in my cfw its not working

when i double click side button camera opens but when i click side button to capture photo it does not work.......

please help and thnx in advance........