replace tap to unlock with slide to unlock

gamerx

it is better to put Slide to unlock file to rofs....................

there are 6 folders.......data,private,resource.sys.............it can be put it in rofs2....but what's up with the other 2 folders.....c_data,c_private....should i paste those 2 folders in uda..or rofs2's data,private folder?

if it is in uda than c:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe if in Rofs2 than z:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe

and it is a sys folder not the sis ..........:P

sorry for my mistake... :)

there are 4 folders (private.sys,data,resource) will be paste onrofs2 and 2 folders (c_data,c_private) will paste in uda....so what should be the entry c:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe or z:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe.......

i think it'll be z:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe coz the sys folder will paste in rofs2....am i right? :-/

and 1 last question...should i remove the popupclock from rofs2?

sorry for my mistake... :)

there are 4 folders (private.sys,data,resource) will be paste onrofs2 and 2 folders (c_data,c_private) will paste in uda....so what should be the entry c:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe or z:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe.......

i think it'll be z:\sys\bin\slidetounlock.exe coz the sys folder will paste in rofs2....am i right? :-/

and 1 last question...should i remove the popupclock from rofs2?

no needed.......for replacing.........