Different design of HS bottom bar

cwirgsm

As I can see on the other web sites, this app has not only that bottom bar but also many other thing, such as wallpaper, widgets that you can add etc. I would like to have only this bottom HS bar. Is it possible? It it is, please share the files that I could simply add to ROFS2

As I can see on the other web sites, this app has not only that bottom bar but also many other thing, such as wallpaper, widgets that you can add etc. I would like to have only this bottom HS bar. Is it possible? It it is, please share the files that I could simply add to ROFS2

it's not tsunami homescreen...

it itself is a modded homescreen something like that... myself not clear though...

as to add this in rofs2 u should keep in my mind u can add this only to ofw based cfw...

not to any c6 or n97 based cfw...

no actually it will work with that rofs2 only coz it's orginal firmware of ur phone...

unlike other firmwares which are ported from c6 or n97

Sorry, but I have no idea what I've just read... Anyway, I have created v42.0.004 CFW for Nokia C6-00 of firmware which I download via NaviFirm some time ago. If this mod (look at first post) will work with my CFW please share it :D

Sorry, but I have no idea what I've just read... Anyway, I have created v42.0.004 CFW for Nokia C6-00 of firmware which I download via NaviFirm some time ago. If this mod (look at first post) will work with my CFW please share it :D

it will work...

let me search it