Replacement of counter strike ------ Assultcube

navratn123

Hi friends,

so today i want to share Assaultcube............... Based on quack 3 arena engine.....

Posted Image

Assaultcube is a opensource and free game for linux..... It has many feature like play with bot and also a multi player game.....

With Good graphics...... and many challenges in team play in openarena........ U can say this game as replacement of counter strike.........

How to-----

1. Download Files ............(From download section)

2. Extract the folder and search for assaultcube.sh.......

3.open terminal there or change directory to that extracted files and type-----

./assaultcube.sh

4. Now Play game.....

Requirement-------

1. all SDL libraries

2. 64 mb Graphics....

3. Open al open gl Support....

Prob---

come error in terminal that assultcube engine not fond 1. check all dependencies 2. compile like  ....... ?

Check u have all dependencies and the all executable file in folder is set to all users and executable.......

if not then download all dependencies......

and add permision in bin_unix folder including all 4 files like linux_client and linux_server by  typing-----

sudo chmod a+x file filename

and play again

Screen Shot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video Tutorial with Gameplay

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar7X12B33Ws

Download

http://assault.cubers.net/

Enjoy  >:)

+1.

but it think it should be quake instead of quack.

and the arena 3 engine  :-O it about a decade old...

maybe u right i make lot's of mistakes in spellings......... :D

and yeah it is quite old but till date all multiplayer game uses that engine.... ;-)

+1 again.... Very Nice Share

THNX  i like to play cs but when i come to linux there is nothing so i play that game on linux as a replacement of cs....;-)