Linux Game --- openarena

navratn123

Hi friends,

when i told to my friends that there is also some 3d games for linux they laugh me..........

well it is out of point............

so today i want to share openarena............... Based on quack 3 arena engine.....

Posted Image

Openarena is a opensource and free game for linux as well as windows and mac..... It has many feature like play with bot and also a multi player game.....

With Good graphics...... and many challenges in team play in openarena........

How to-----

1. Download Files ............(From download section)

2. Extract the folder and search for openarena.i386.......

3.open terminal there or change directory to that extracted files and type-----

./openarena.i386

4. Now Play game.....

Requirement-------

1. all SDL libraries

2. 64 mb Graphics....

Prob---

When double click on openarena.i386 nothing Happened or come error in terminal permission denied ....... ?

Check u have all dependencies and the all executable file in folder is set to all users and executable.......

if not then download all dependencies......

and add permision to all executable file byopen terminal there or change directory where u want to add permission  typing-----

sudo chmod a+x file filename

and play again

Screen Shot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video Tutorial with Gameplay

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BR4TZMfpc

Download

http://www.openarena.ws/

Enjoy  >:)