(Suggestion)Help me buy an good Android Tablet within 10K

kumar7029

Guys Pls Help me buy an good Android Tablet within 10K. I was about to buy a phone with ICS but my budget got a little smaller.So I have decided to settle down for Budget ICS tablet. I was about to buy Micromax funbook but all are saying that it has Battery problem. In many sites they have good review about iberry Axus 02 but I dont know about the company. So Pls give your suggestions. Thanks

Guys

Pls Help me buy an good Android Tablet within 10K.

I was about to buy a phone with ICS but my budget got a little smaller.So I have decided to settle down for Budget ICS tablet.

I was about to buy Micromax funbook but all are saying that it has Battery problem.

In many sites they have good review about iberry Axus 02 but I dont know about the company.

So Pls give your suggestions.

Thanks

HCL ME U1 tablet ;-)

Mine Suggestion..... as KBM says Micromax funbook pro Rs 9999..  (the best one in ur budget ) Other if u can't wait for funbook pro.... Zync Z-990 Rs 8990.. Zen ultratab A100 Rs 6119.. iBerry BT 07i Limited Edition Rs. 7990 Karbonn Smart Tab 1 Rs.6990 Compare and buy which is suitable for you all the tabs with ICS........ :D