[WIDGET]Finally....Transparent Social/twitter/Fb client by syarmwawa

syarmwawa

Transparent Social/twitter/Fb client by syarmwawa...... :D :D :D :D Thanks to @selvasathyam for testing it...:) first released i just make default skin style transparent...will try make new skin and with new icon on next release once i have free time...:)

Posted Image

How To Install

1.Just install the attached SIS.It made base on the latest version nokia social client from nokia store.

2.If you facing update error when installing.Try this:

•Uninstall this entry from application manager "social installer".Just uninstall this one.

3.But some time this error appear...."remove cancel"....don't worry..try this step..:) install this file.It will overite the existing one.After that you can try uninstall the "social installer" again....:)

4.Install the attached file and restart...:)

• 10 months later...

I think its a great work lol.. Can u tell me ,, will it work in Nokia 5233 hacked by C6-02 firmware..  thanku for good work.

This aatachment does nt dwnload .... Plzz check the link and post again....

No it won't work on s60v5 n it gets downloaded for me...

Meanz , this application iz not for s60v5,, .. But when i m trying to  install this app., first install correctly but,, when the 2nd step is to going to install,, it shows component is built in... But there is nocomponent or application related this softwre  in my phonee. Can u help me .. Regarding this matter. Thanku