HX Patcher [ v8 ] ,easy modding ur Phone, 5800

pavan061994

HX-Patcher v8.

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3788.0;attach=8484;image

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3788.0;attach=8486;image

Hey this is the New hx patcher from HX v8 Developed by hyperix and his team [ credit goes to them ]

Change log:

New orientation feature [ select ur fav. apps rotation ],

Jpeg codec selection from i8910,motorola milestone,i850 and vivaz,

Select ur phone id from vivaz, samsung,n97 or x6

Note:

plz apply patch open4all and add to auto apply

update:

with all capabilities

Kinetic scrolling fully work

Orientation overrides fully work

post-6334-13818620163_thumb.jpg

post-6334-138186201642_thumb.jpg

8488_.rar

I got this :

There is hardware on each nokia phone that is called "OSCILLATOR" to keep CPU clock frequency stable level was meant to, and that's why can not be changed to higher frequency without changing oscillator or to code CPU to not use Oscillator...but then will be warm...but yes lower frequency it can be dun..much as i know about tech 4 twenty years now!:)

It is possible to code CPU drivers for better performance as this model CPU it is powerful on it's class CPU's, and it is used also on N8 but with higher frequency........!

Maybe using the idea of having the first release of FW for N5800 it was down clocked to 331.Mhz and then the newer FW version release was 434 to check the differences and setting values to CPU software drivers...or wot ewer!:-\