Ovi Sync.sis for Cfw (Hacked Phones)

pavan061994

Hi guys. This is Ovi Sync installation file. I have seen that many Cfw's not include ovi sync. But if someone wants to get ovi sync then just install this file. I have checked it on my X6-00 so dont know if it will work on other S60V5.(If someone checks then tell me if it works or not) I searched the whole net but could not get the Ovi sync installation file. For that you needed to repack ROFS2 and reflash. But instead you could use this file. It can be installed on memory card too. I have it working successfully.

5937_.sis

Hi guys.

This is Ovi Sync installation file. I have seen that many Cfw's not include ovi sync. But if someone wants to get ovi sync then just install this file. I have checked it on my C6-00 so dont know if it will work on other S60V5.(If someone checks then tell me if it works or not)

I searched the whole net but could not get the Ovi sync installation file.

For that you needed to repack ROFS2 and reflash. But instead you could use this file. It can be installed on memory card too.

I have it working successfully.

I think you have X6