Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those two dots are for dialer icon.. :)

If you want the phone icon, i can provide you..

N97 port is better in terms of battery n stability.. :)

And put below attached files in your rofs, repack n reflash to get the swipe to unlock.. :)

Bro, I dont want to reflash my phone.. can swipe to unlock be added without flashing?

And put below attached files in your rofs, repack n reflash to get the swipe to unlock.. :)

Buddy, this swipe to unlock is not like the one that i used to have in ofw.. also it changed the calling and rejecting swipes.. Plz provide me with the official swipe to unlock !! Please!!

Please tell me how can I have c2z patch? I only see 2 options in Rompatcher+ > install server rp+ and open4all rp+ ?? Please tell me ASAP!

First enable open4all patch in rompatcher. Download C2Z maker and open it, options,process or something like that....

Now copy that C2Z patch from the directory You saved to the patches folder in C or E. Then copy the files of Swipe to unlock to C and enable C2Z. Then Restart... :)

First enable open4all patch in rompatcher. Download C2Z maker and open it, options,process or something like that....

Now copy that C2Z patch from the directory You saved to the patches folder in C or E. Then copy the files of Swipe to unlock to C and enable C2Z. Then Restart... :)

Thanks for that +1, but I couldn't wait till your answer and repacked the files and reflashed  :P

I want to add my font in rofs how can i? N second thing that need vibrate while caling someone n when he answer mean when he press green key same in lins pirat

For Font, just add the font files in Rofs2/resource/Font/

repack the rofs2 file and flash (Use Nokia Firmware Editor for this) :)

And I didnt get the second query you asked...can you please explain it in more proper way ?

For Font, just add the font files in Rofs2/resource/Font/

repack the rofs2 file and flash (Use Nokia Firmware Editor for this) :)

And I didnt get the second query you asked...can you please explain it in more proper way ?

i mean that when we receive someones call by pressing green button that phone vibrate little that mean call is accepted

can i get those file n i have add my font but now there is five files in there which file should i delete

delete all the font files inside folder FONT

Then paste the font you wish to have...make 4 copies of it and rename to

S60snr.ttf

S60ssb.ttf

S60tsb.ttf

S60ZDIGI.ttf

oooh, I have disabled it to avoid additional battery drain due to vibration. i need this  pls if u have

I dont have the files with me as I already left Symbian modding and deleted all the files from my Hard Disk. You can ask this from tintinboss if you need those files.

I just want to know how can I change the text on swipe to unlock? I have opened popupclock.r01 in Hex editor. But there are way too much lines..!! I just want to know what line to change??

thnks for reply bro really u r helpful +10 for u

u explain how to make it default but i just cant understand i just want to make Krystal final fix by die2mrw007 perfect my default theme can u provide me file that can paste in rofs .thnks

Do you have the theme sis file ?

If so, extract it using SisContents tool....or else attach the theme sis file here...I will extract it and provide you the files :)