Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

just download web browser files and paste it in rofs2 and repack :) This could overcome the issue

I guess C6 anna icons download links are not available or dead ! They are from binh24 and he is the person who will update it if he still have those files.

ohh ok thanks:)..you have link for c6v41 browser??

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope..the CFW creator has said adios to symbian modding

but die is one of the best cfw creators out there, no matter how old kristal 1.5 gets is still one of the best looking stable cfw's ever mae...Copuldent hje reconsider? I mean imagine a krystal with all the mew features, it would block the site from to many visitors

but die is one of the best cfw creators out there, no matter how old kristal 1.5 gets is still one of the best looking stable cfw's ever mae...Copuldent hje reconsider? I mean imagine a krystal with all the mew features, it would block the site from to many visitors

Thanks buddy, but the thing is that I dont want to release anything without testing it myself ! If I get any handset of my friend, I will definitely try to update Krystal to latest !

Thanks buddy, but the thing is that I dont want to release anything without testing it myself ! If I get any handset of my friend, I will definitely try to update Krystal to latest !

ooo that would just be awesome, you could most certanly make the best cfw ever!

I changed Tap to Unlock with Swipe to unlock and now whenever I get a call, my phone automatically gets unlocked. Why is this happening?

phone gets automatically locked or unlocked ? There should be a slider moving in green to answer the call (is it displaying so? )

phone gets automatically locked or unlocked ? There should be a slider moving in green to answer the call (is it displaying so? )

Yes, It gets UNLOCKED automatically, and there are 2 buttons I guess accept and reject, if I move the lock slider then those  green swipe comes as phone gets locks after i move the slider.

But by default, it gets unlocked. Tried restarting the phone, and the apps i use are also trusted and im damn sure they're not messing with this.

Everytime i try to modify a rofs something bad happens :(

Yes, It gets UNLOCKED automatically, and there are 2 buttons I guess accept and reject, if I move the lock slider then those  green swipe comes as phone gets locks after i move the slider.

But by default, it gets unlocked. Tried restarting the phone, and the apps i use are also trusted and im damn sure they're not messing with this.

Everytime i try to modify a rofs something bad happens :(

I really cant judge or guess out which file is misbehaving here....Get back to Tap to unlock state and try once again :)

ohh i pasted in blaze..guess that was the problem:(

OFW mods or files will not work for cfw which is C6/N97 based ! Remember this always ! :)