Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will try later:(..i flashed back to non belle variant..i also got unexpected error message while opening camera:(

Something might have went wrong...many users confirmed that the belle nav pack provided here is working fine with no major bugs in result except the user unable to open Settings menu for which if they change the theme from default black theme to any other, it works fine.

Hey I'm using krystal^1.5 and its great! I saw a movie yesterday and the guy had iPhone and he was texting, He was using qwerty keypad in portrait mode. So, my request is please tell me how can I use full qwerty in portrait mode? I really want it. Any chances to have it without flashing the phone again? Please? :)

Hi Nitesh! I was talking about a qwerty keypad like in this post

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=1542.0

Please tell me how to integrate it in Krystal?

If you want that keyboard, you will loose the landscape 3x10 layout Full QWERTY layout and also the layout of alpha-numeric keyboard to the original one (The one you had in original firmware of your phone)

TO get your Original keyboard, paste this file in Rofs2 and flash your phone:

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12.0;attach=1032

Or else you can use Swipe keyboard app too :)

But it will have one issue with the new keyboard layout (The left arrow key gets hidden by the typing field area)...

Check this post for the detailed info: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=12.msg5238#msg5238

If you want that keyboard, you will loose the landscape 3x10 layout Full QWERTY layout and also the layout of alpha-numeric keyboard to the original one (The one you had in original firmware of your phone)

TO get your Original keyboard, paste this file in Rofs2 and flash your phone:

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12.0;attach=1032

Or else you can use Swipe keyboard app too :)

But it will have one issue with the new keyboard layout (The left arrow key gets hidden by the typing field area)...

Check this post for the detailed info: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=12.msg5238#msg5238

Alright !! I installed swype. And now I have mini qwerty keypad option :)

I just want to know one more thing, how to replace all icon set from one cfw to another? I liked a cfw but I want ur icons there. I hate anna icons. Urs are just awesome! :) What do you call these icons? Like others are anna icons?

Alright !! I installed swype. And now I have mini qwerty keypad option :)

I just want to know one more thing, how to replace all icon set from one cfw to another? I liked a cfw but I want ur icons there. I hate anna icons. Urs are just awesome! :) What do you call these icons? Like others are anna icons?

It is N8 icons... :)

Hey Nitesh! Plz provide me the files to repack rofs of original n8 icons? I have no idea how to change the icon files? PLEASE!!!  :-S

I dont have any symbian files with me as I already left Symbian modding and deleted all the copies I had from my HDD as my HDD is just of 80GB size.... I could only help with suggestions or queries with description and not with files.

You can try with binh24 N8 icons (80% similar to the icons used in this cfw)

I dont have any symbian files with me as I already left Symbian modding and deleted all the copies I had from my HDD as my HDD is just of 80GB size.... I could only help with suggestions or queries with description and not with files.

You can try with binh24 N8 icons (80% similar to the icons used in this cfw)

Thanks alot for helping always! :)

• 2 weeks later...

i ised this for blaze but the icons and tab in my web browser gets messed up..not showing..what to do?:(

just download web browser files and paste it in rofs2 and repack :) This could overcome the issue

I guess C6 anna icons download links are not available or dead ! They are from binh24 and he is the person who will update it if he still have those files.