Nokia 5800|5530|523x|X6-RM-356|504|625|588|559 - Blaze Ultimate [Updated]

KBM

i flashed with blaze 2.1 on my x6, the only problem im having  smartinstaller issues, any way around it?? I tried the qt fix by debsin, so any other way around, so that i dont have to keep removing smartinstaller from apps to install, its so annoying, this is not the case with n97v30 cfws edit :: --- ignore i found out how to resolve it, it happened cause i update my phone from v32 tov40 :( :(

when i m using blaze ultimate cfw on my nokia 5233 i m going to flash with EquiLibriuM cfw nw when i succesfully flash with EquiLibriuM when my mobile is turned on i see this error message..(phone startup failed contact the retailer) what to do now pls help....my email id [email protected] pls reply.......when i mgoing to flash with EquiLibriuM i m using Binh24 core files v 51.1.002 & EquiLibriuM files to flash.......now i m see this error (phone start-up failed.contact the retailer)what to do pls give any solution...:(.... :'( :'( :'( :'(

• 2 weeks later...

when i m using blaze ultimate cfw on my nokia 5233 i m going to flash with EquiLibriuM cfw nw when i succesfully flash with EquiLibriuM when my mobile is turned on i see this error message..(phone startup failed contact the retailer) what to do now pls help....my email id [email protected] pls reply.......when i mgoing to flash with EquiLibriuM i m using Binh24 core files v 51.1.002 & EquiLibriuM files to flash.......now i m see this error (phone start-up failed.contact the retailer)what to do pls give any solution...:(.... :'( :'( :'( :'(

download the original firmware files from navifirm accrording to ur firmware version then flash ur phone with them ...

Did it got solved ?

hi friendz... i m new in this form...i want to flesh my nokia 5230 rm-588 and soft ver-v 51.0.002 i want to do flesh with blaze.....can any one expain what is the basic needs of fleshing and how to do fleshing......... with fleshing? the internet connection is required or not? plz say me frends.....plz....i m doing this first time so cant understsnd this...... :'(  sorry for my bad english lang...... :(