Nokia 5800|5530|523x|X6-RM-356|504|625|588|559 - Blaze Ultimate [Updated]

KBM

hi! I flashed it then I realized that the all thing is found on the sd card was the krystal's cfw even if I formatted the card before flash. Also I really didn't like the Homescreen Themes also. :/ I also didn't appreciate the back symbol everywhere and the keyboard scheme. After the complains I like the fade effect and the fast usable progressions.  =D> thank you for your work..

The FW is great but it has lots of bugs... The FW will bethe fastest, smartest and bestest if checked these: 1. Swipe to unlock in place of tap to unlock (if not then tell how can i do it myself) 2. Add C6 homescreen (if not then tell how can i do it myself) 3. Not get 77 mb RAM (max 66) in my Nokia 5800 RM-356 4. Sofware update: Updates always fails during installation 5. Camera has no flash setting 6. Flash live hs telephone does not operate requests (like *123#), it calls such numbers 7. Telephone for left, right selection keys not present 8. Make gallery & videos faster like c6 cfw If all these are made correct then it will be the awesomest fw

The FW is great but it has lots of bugs... The FW will bethe fastest, smartest and bestest if checked these:

1. Swipe to unlock in place of tap to unlock (if not then tell how can i do it myself)

2. Add C6 homescreen (if not then tell how can i do it myself)

3. Not get 77 mb RAM (max 66) in my Nokia 5800 RM-356

4. Sofware update: Updates always fails during installation

5. Camera has no flash setting

6. Flash live hs telephone does not operate requests (like *123#), it calls such numbers

7. Telephone for left, right selection keys not present

8. Make gallery & videos faster like c6 cfw

If all these are made correct then it will be the awesomest fw

most of the things r impossible in blaze as its based on ofw n can't hve c6 lyk features, but for slide to unlock,search google for slide to unlock for ofw

guys you don like icons(oouch felt bad smiley)hmmm but newly finished icons are good. Apex is a beast he made 3 icons packs don bash lik that:)

yeah, i know he's good, he helped me in past n will also help me in  future :D

i dint saw his latest icons, n my comment was justified seeing his time to make those icons... :P

well i know he is a beast, i have seen his new icons, he posted two images of them at dm, i really like them now!!

yeah, i know he's good, he helped me in past n will also help me in  future :D

i dint saw his latest icons, n my comment was justified seeing his time to make those icons... :P

;D ;D pls don take my view in a wrong way ! ;D ;D :-)