[Tutorial] How to flash with 3 files (C00, rofs2 and uda) by Die2mrw007

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sometimes happens such that.... just remove the battery and insert it back...then switch ON your phone :)

Yes sir, I wanted to ask about this ...but always used to forgot  :D

First of all , when JAF shows DONE...my phone starts to boot...So should I immediately remove my phone from USB port and remove the battery and prevent it from boot..??

Secondly...many modders have said that remove SIM card before flashing ...is it relevant..?? I mean i hardly do this...should I always remove SIM before flashing ...??

And last.. BEfore flashing may I check the Factory set option..?? What is its purpose sir..??  does it ensures hard reset ..??

Yes sir, I wanted to ask about this ...but always used to forgot  :D

First of all , when JAF shows DONE...my phone starts to boot...So should I immediately remove my phone from USB port and remove the battery and prevent it from boot..??

Secondly...many modders have said that remove SIM card before flashing ...is it relevant..?? I mean i hardly do this...should I always remove SIM before flashing ...??

And last.. BEfore flashing may I check the Factory set option..?? What is its purpose sir..??  does it ensures hard reset ..??

First: You shouldnt remove the USB until JAF shows "Done"... As soon as the message shows "Done", you can remove the USb or do whatever :D

Second: There is no need for removing Sim Card...it has nothing to do with Flashing process.

Third: Factory settings will do a Hard reset after Flashing your phone. It resets the Security code of your phone too. :)

First: You shouldnt remove the USB until JAF shows "Done"... As soon as the message shows "Done", you can remove the USb or do whatever :D

Second: There is no need for removing Sim Card...it has nothing to do with Flashing process.

Third: Factory settings will do a Hard reset after Flashing your phone. It resets the Security code of your phone too. :)

Thaks sir..... +1 for useful INFO  :D

So sir..it doesn't matter if After flash even if the phone boots and start ...

I don't have to remove the battery ...right... ??

just let it boot by itself... coz after every single flash..whenever  JAF shows Done.. the phone boots by itself so I never took the battery off the phone.. :)

just let it boot by itself... coz after every single flash..whenever  JAF shows Done.. the phone boots by itself so I never took the battery off the phone.. :)

yup, it should be like that itself.... If sometimes, it doesnt auto-pool (boot) by itself, you will need to remove the battery and re-insert it.. Otherwise, you need not pull out the battery :)

Hello Sir...Need your help again...

Firstly... Can I check the FACTORY SET box in JAF before flash..?? It will hard reset the phone for me right sir..?? Is it risky sometimes..??

Secondly...IS Manual Flashing with ONLY CORE & ROFS2 file safe...?? I am using Equillibrium CFW ...& I saw there was NO UDA file..!! So I ask what to do..??

One of the Forum ELDER ... Tristar2 helped me by saying that I don't need a UDA file...  I can flash only with core and rofs2...

What should I do sir...??

Hello Sir...Need your help again...

Firstly... Can I check the FACTORY SET box in JAF before flash..?? It will hard reset the phone for me right sir..?? Is it risky sometimes..??

Secondly...IS Manual Flashing with ONLY CORE & ROFS2 file safe...?? I am using Equillibrium CFW ...& I saw there was NO UDA file..!! So I ask what to do..??

One of the Forum ELDER ... Tristar2 helped me by saying that I don't need a UDA file...  I can flash only with core and rofs2...

What should I do sir...??

Yes, you need to select "Factory Set" before clicking on "Flash" button in JAF

Yes, Manual flashing only with C00 and Rofs2 file safe :)

Yes, you can skip uda file....uda file contains files for C:/ drive....if you use a blank uda file for flashing, you will get 100% free space at C:/ drive

If you avoid uda file while flashing, no changes will happen to your C:/ Drive

Uda file isnt compulsory for Flashing :)

Yes, you need to select "Factory Set" before clicking on "Flash" button in JAF

Yes, Manual flashing only with C00 and Rofs2 file safe :)

Yes, you can skip uda file....uda file contains files for C:/ drive....if you use a blank uda file for flashing, you will get 100% free space at C:/ drive

If you avoid uda file while flashing, no changes will happen to your C:/ Drive

Uda file isnt compulsory for Flashing :)

Thank you Sir... +1 for the info... :)

Sir ..can u provide me a BLANK UDA...

and what about the UDA that is present in core files..?? Is it also a BLANK UDA...?? Can I use it...??

Thank you Sir... +1 for the info... :)

Sir ..can u provide me a BLANK UDA...

and what about the UDA that is present in core files..?? Is it also a BLANK UDA...?? Can I use it...??

yes, the uda file provided with Core is Blank :)

and BTW, dont use so much of styling/formatting while posting a reply...it sometimes make other users hard to read.

if u tick normal mode while flashing u dont have to remove battery..it is ticked by default:)

Hello friends.. Please help me guys . i've got a headache trying to make my 5800 work.. flashed the phone exactly according to the tutorial.. all goes good upto the 'local mode'.. after done message I remove the battery.. when I turn my phone one it starts with a white screen which starts fading away sideways with multicolours appearing.. and after flickering 3 times it shuts off.. :( Please Help Detected P-KEY: 90009699 P-key nokia module version 01.02 Init usb communication... FILES SET FOR FLASHING: MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.core.C0r PPM Flash file: NONE CNT Flash file: NONE APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx Detected P-KEY: 90009699 P-key nokia module version 01.02 Init usb communication... Phone Type: FILES SET FOR FLASHING: MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.core.C0r PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.rofs2.V01 CNT Flash file: NONE APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx Languages in ppm: English,French,German,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese Detected P-KEY: 90009699 P-key nokia module version 01.02 Init usb communication... PRESS POWER ON NOW! Searching for phone...Found No write data, skiping write... Sending RAW loader... Using Tk–!012.005     Elf2flash 09.11.000     CMT RAW loader... Patching RAW boot step1... Patching RAW boot step2... Patching RAW boot step3... Sending RAW Loader... ....................Loader Sent! Stage 2 starting..................PUBKEYS already sent... PUBKEYS already sent... PUBKEYS already sent... PUBKEYS already sent... PUBKEYS already sent... ...........Phone prepared OK! Waiting for the phone to boot... Searching for phone... Status byte: 8000 Selecting CMT flash... Result: 0000 Phone is in flash mode... CMT blocks: 672, APE blocks: 0 Erasing cmt... Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.core.C0r... Erasing cmt zone 00040000 - 00082FFF ... Erase result: 0000 Erasing cmt zone 00083400 - 003FFFFF ... Erase result: 0000 Erasing cmt zone 00400000 - 007FFFFF ... Erase result: 0000 Erasing cmt zone 00800000 - 00D5FFFF ... Erase result: 0000 Erasing cmt zone 00D60000 - 09E5FFFF ... Erase result: 0000 Partition result: 0014 Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.rofs2.V01... Erasing cmt zone 02C60000 - 09D5FFFF ... Erase result: 0000 Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx... Erasing cmt zone 09E60000 - 0F71FFFF ... Erase result: 0000 Send CMT CFG... Writing cmt... Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.core.C0r... Sending CMT HASH for ADA Sending CMT HASH for KEYS Sending CMT HASH for PRIMAPP Sending CMT HASH for RAP3NAND Sending CMT HASH for PASUBTOC cmt->PAPUB_CERTIFICATE_DATA_BB5 block detected cmt->PAPUB_CERTIFICATE_DATA_BB5 block detected, sending... cmt->PAPUB keys already sent... cmt->PAPUB keys already sent... cmt->PAPUB keys already sent... cmt->PAPUB keys already sent... Sending CMT HASH for SOS*UPDAPP Sending CMT HASH for SOS*ENO Sending CMT HASH for SOS*DSP0 Sending CMT HASH for SOS*ISASW Sending CMT HASH for SOS+CORE Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS1 Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_prd.rofs2.V01... Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS2 Write result 27: 1701 Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_52.0.007_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx... No write data, skiping write... Rebooting... Finishing CMT session... Restarting CMT... Pooling phone... MCUSW: (null) APESW: (null) VariantSW: (null) Prodcode: Done!

Hello friends.. Please help me guys . i've got a headache trying to make my 5800 work.. flashed the phone exactly according to the tutorial.. all goes good upto the 'local mode'.. after done message I remove the battery.. when I turn my phone one it starts with a white screen which starts fading away sideways with multicolours appearing.. and after flickering 3 times it shuts off.. :(

From where you got the firmware files ? Sometime the firmware files maybe corrupt and hence its not getting proper boot.

my phone nokia 5230 v51.6.002 dead while flashing...my product code is 059D3Q3 ...from navifirm i have to download firmware files for my phone ....but there was no v51 update for my product code ....pls help me what to download.....or pls give me link of firmware files.....pls urgent

my phone nokia 5230 v51.6.002 dead while flashing...my product code is 059D3Q3 ...from navifirm i have to download firmware files for my phone ....but there was no v51 update for my product code ....pls help me what to download.....or pls give me link of firmware files.....pls urgent

You can use any product code...it doesnt matter :)

• 4 weeks later...