[Tutorial] How to flash with 3 files (C00, rofs2 and uda) by Die2mrw007

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use the one provided with cfw you going to flash.... it just should be uda.fspx

[/quote

hi bro like i said in my post there are two uda.fspx theres one uda.fspx file in one folder and amother in the folder and can you tell me where the theme files arw kept coz theres a error with one it just shows 200039ef.skn

hi bro like i said in my post there are two uda.fspx theres one uda.fspx file in one folder and amother in the folder and can you tell me where the theme files arw kept coz theres a error with one it just shows 200039ef.skn

Use any uda file :)

It will work for sure...

And for theme: its in rofs2/private/1020417/

rofs2/resource/skins

• 3 weeks later...

I have got one problem in jaf.,.i made a tick at manual, normal mode and dead usb .,i selected mcu and selected cor file , mcu button changes to green ,then i clicked ppm and selected rofs2..but it doesnt changes to green...i tried many times ,..pls help

Rename the file too.... it should match the version number as that of Core version...just rename the rofs2 file name as accordingly :)

Rename the file too.... it should match the version number as that of Core version...just rename the rofs2 file name as accordingly :)

my phone name is 5230 v40.6.003 rm 588 ...i have downloaded the core named "RM-588_51.6.002_prd.core.C0r"  ...then i downloaded equlibrium cfw ...rofs2 named  "RM-588_51.6.002_prd.rofs2_finalfixed_.v21" and uda named "RM588_51.6.002_000_000_U001.uda.fpsx"  and  pasted in c , program files , nokia , phoenix , rm 588 ...then i clicked mcu and selected rofs2 , it turned to green and  then i clicked ppm and selected rofs2..but it doesnt changes to green...i tried many times ,..pls help

my phone name is 5230 v40.6.003 rm 588 ...i have downloaded the core named "RM-588_51.6.002_prd.core.C0r"  ...then i downloaded equlibrium cfw ...rofs2 named  "RM-588_51.6.002_prd.rofs2_finalfixed_.v21" and uda named "RM588_51.6.002_000_000_U001.uda.fpsx"  and  pasted in c , program files , nokia , phoenix , rm 588 ...then i clicked mcu and selected rofs2 , it turned to green and  then i clicked ppm and selected rofs2..but it doesnt changes to green...i tried many times ,..pls help

U sure want to Upgrade to v51.6.002??

Anyways rename ur Rofs2 to RM-588_51.6.002_prd.rofs2.v21

I absolutely love the Equilibrium CFW.  \m/ :-bd My 5230 RM-588 runs on v20.0.005. Now if i want to flash it with CFW do i have an option to use any of the core files above v51 from binh24 and rename the rofs2 according to that? And just in case i want to restore to the OFW should i get the firmware files from navifirm for v51 of any variant? Thanks a lot in advance

I absolutely love the Equilibrium CFW.  \m/ :-bd

My 5230 RM-588 runs on v20.0.005. Now if i want to flash it with CFW do i have an option to use any of the core files above v51 from binh24 and rename the rofs2 according to that? And just in case i want to restore to the OFW should i get the firmware files from navifirm for v51 of any variant? Thanks a lot in advance

Just Download Core RM-588 V51.6.002 New Core by Binh24.7z

latest V51.6.002

And the ROfs2 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jnhdwczqcf76v9i

and follow This Tutorila and Dont forget to backup ur Imp things Before flashing :D

how to Download C00, rofs2 and uda files of the required CFW please help

Check which CFW u like from here:- Custom Firmware Releases

Then Check what ur Phone Version and RM- is By dialling *#0000#

Then Download Core:- C6/N97 Core's(Mediafire Links)

Note:- Download Core according to ur Phone RM- and version Mistakes will result in Bricks!