Netbook OS

sushantbnsl

I dont know how to do that!

The instructions given in he above link will work or not?

I am unable to open the above provided link frm my mobile. . .

Anyways, when u enter bios setting (by pressing f2 or del key). . .there wil be a tab named "boot". . .go to that tab and select 1st boot device as pen drive frm the list.

Guest prayaas1998

Which is the best OS for netbooks?

I have a Compaq Mini 700 and want to change my OS.

It has a 1gb RAM, Intel Atom processor and 1.6 ghz.

Currently I used xp!

Please help me! :)

Use Windows 8.. I tried running it on 64 MB RAM and was successful! It supports atom and 1 GHz processors. Very fast indeed.

• 5 months later...

Use Windows 8.. I tried running it on 64 MB RAM and was successful! It supports atom and 1 GHz processors. Very fast indeed.

oh really!!..i am using dell inspiron mini 1018 with intel atom 1.66ghz processor..currently using win7 ultimate..i havnt used xp yet so i dont know about speed comparison but i dont find my netbook slowing down..its pretty fast..i'll try win 8 soon

oh really!!..i am using dell inspiron mini 1018 with intel atom 1.66ghz processor..currently using win7 ultimate..i havnt used xp yet so i dont know about speed comparison but i dont find my netbook slowing down..its pretty fast..i'll try win 8 soon

Try and share your experience! :)

I'am currently using my Netbook as I'am not in my home. It had XP Home Edition original one pre-installed when I bought and used it for about a year. But it was slow enough for me. So, I dual-booted Win 7 starter with XP. It was so smooth and was my pleasure to use it! Again After a month, I Triple-booted Win 8 Developer review with Win 7 and XP. But 8 32-bit wasn't like 8 64-bit. But I think Consumer Preview would be great enough. Now I'am using it with 3 Os installed on it. And using 7!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...