Will You Buy The"35$" Tablet??

shashwat

• 1 month later...

he is comparing it with ipad and hence he feel this tablet is a waste

who said i compared...ok...i'll once again sayng nt get that ...pz save ur precious money....frst touch is 1/6 of 5800 u can feel then how it would be...then itz like installing andro 4.0 in 5800....even homescreen doesn't slide w/o lag menu doesn't open/.....if u r buying it for andro then u r wastng ur money..

who said i compared...ok...i'll once again sayng nt get that ...pz save ur precious money....frst touch is 1/6 of 5800 u can feel then how it would be...then itz like installing andro 4.0 in 5800....even homescreen doesn't slide w/o lag menu doesn't open/.....if u r buying it for andro then u r wastng ur money..

For how much you Bought ??

• 5 months later...

Dont buy or think about this Ubislate7 or 7+ it is totally wasting the money... Infact, ubislate is the fraud company, first thing product not good and second thing they are not delivering on correct time. They want the prepaid money for their tab...if u paid earlier, u have to begging for your money to ubislate CEO Mr.Tuli.

• 5 weeks later...

Posted Image

The Aakash is a 7” Android 2.2 touch screen tablet that has a HD video co-processor for a high-quality multimedia experience and core graphics accelerator for faster application support.  The Aakash tablet is the only Android device in the market to offer DataWind’s UbiSurfer browser, based on 18 international patents.  [bT]he UbiSurfer browser accelerates web pages by factors of 10x to 30x, allowing for a web experience who’s speed is unrivalled.

The device includes WiFi connectivity and support for optional 3G modems.  Two full-sized USB ports are integrated into the unit allowing pen-drives, external keyboards, web-cams, dongles and other inexpensive peripherals to be attached.  “Pen drives are a common medium for storing and sharing content in India.  They are even used by people that are not computer savvy, for access to music and videos.  A full sized USB ports allowing regular pen-drives to be plugged-in is also available as an added advantage over other Tablets.

A key accessory offered with the Aakash tablet by DataWind, is the Leather Keyboard Case.  The leather case not only protects the device, but has an integrated keyboard case allowing fast typing and conversion of the device as a small notebook.

Features :

Posted Image

Specifications:

Posted Image

Source: Ubislate.com

no...i'll not buy this...i prefer to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab which is more practical for me...see here