Pantech Burst+ Pc Suite+Win 8 64Bit= Aggravation!

misery

I Really hope that someone here can help me because I can not get any support from Pantech Themselves!

I can not get my Pantech Burst or PC Suite to work on my PC

MY PC is a " HP ENVY 20-d113w TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC" running Windows 8 64bit OS (need to update to 8.1 windows 8) BUT first I need to

get my pc to recongnize the Burst drivers, I have tried every way possiable that i know of and its a no go and i need to clean out my phone real bad because it crashes and it does not play any tones most of the time and I cant forget to mention that i have a 16gig sdcard and I keep getting errors that downloads cant complete because of low space.

When Taking Photos and Recording Videos nothing is as Great Looking as they used to be when I first bought the phone last August from AT&T, infact they dont look hd and the videos playback tiny.

i tried installing the drivers by using mobiledit and that did not work. I dont know what else to do so PLEASE HELP ME! BTW My Phone isnt rooted :)