MyNokiaTool (Multi-Unlocker) Repacked by die2mrw007

Die2mrw007

Here is my first modded app for Nokia phones. A multi-unlocker which could reveal the current security code of your phone, Reset the Life timer, Read the product code, Change the product code, and above all....Reset every settings to default, testing function for Nokia phones to identify any issues. Usage: 1. Connect your phone to PC using USB data cable 2. Double click MyNokiaTool.exe 3. connect your phone to PC in PC suite/Ovi suite mode 4. Click "Connect" button 5. Click "read info" to view the phone info (IMEI, IMSI, Product code, etc) 6. Click "Read Code" under User code panel to view the current security code You can explore many such other options in the application. A big thanks to the developers from Russian Forum for the Original Application Source package. Attachment Password: die2mrw007

1014_.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can some body help. I have an old n80. I didnt use for long time. When i power up the phone nokia logo appears and right after nokia logo security code window pop up. The problem is that i forgot the security cod and also cz asking for the code right after i power up the phone im not able to conect in pc suite mod. So any of you guys have solution for my problem?

can some body help. I have an old n80. I didnt use for long time. When i power up the phone nokia logo appears and right after nokia logo security code window pop up. The problem is that i forgot the security cod and also cz asking for the code right after i power up the phone im not able to conect in pc suite mod. So any of you guys have solution for my problem?

Jst flash ur phone with jaf. You need to tick factory settings to reset the security code.

Jaf usage tutorial is posted in symbian^1 modding section. . .have a look