how to make volume in call setting to100% with out the volume keys

how to make volume in call setting to100% with out the volume keys you will tell my why because i have problem in my all keys so is there a way to make it is default setting from the CFW or change it like music Player when i Touch the screen the volume bar show up so you can change it so easy and thanks also sorry for my bad English

this topic helped me much and with it i did Hack my Nokia N97 http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-discussions/ultimate-tutorial-to-create-your-own-custom-firmware-(cfw)-(by-lrajesh555)/ but what im asking for is not there in this topic i did`t find what im asking for in this topic that`s why im Asking here if there no way to do it then i need to know how to make the def settings to 100% of the volume and what file is about this in my N97 V22.0.110 because also in the Topic link (by-lrajesh555) the files he named it are not found in FW only the Folder name is right but any thing else not found please help me i ca`t call with low volume in call about 40% of Volume thanks to all and one more thing i want to Integrate the QT to my FW i take a look to the files and i found sis files in the sis file of QT installer thanks again i have also find this 14) Earpiece & Loudspeaker Volume 100% by default Paste in ROFS2. This mod will increase default volume to 100% for earpiece and loudspeaker link http://forum.gizmolord.com/modding-section/collection-of-all-mods-for-s1-devices/?action=dlattach;attach=1572 i think this my help and what im looking but the page say You are not allowed to access this section so please some one say why i see this