Help using c2z patch

Tristar

:-/ Hey guys i just want to know how to use the c2z.rmp patch without my cell acting wierd and giving errors or icons getting displaced...I heard i have to copy files from the Z:\ dir to C:\ or E:\ which ever i have no clue, so could u tell me which files to copy from and where to place them... Thanks alot :) I tried searching this and other forums but no proper explanation is given, they just show how to create the c2z.rmp file, thats it....

Here is the tutorial,if u want to apply theme effects using c2z patch, this tutorial could be used for other things too.

First, apply open4all patch from rompatcher:

http://share.ovi.com/download.aspx?media=mohammad7410.10029

Download the theme effects that you want to use

3. Open up X-Plore or Y-Browser (or any other preferred file explorer)

4. Copy the 'Effects' folder(ur downloaded theme effects) to c:/resource/effects

5. Then just apply the c2z patch to see the theme effects working.

The process is all same for everything else, just copy the downloaded file in the respective folder of c: drive, normally it is resource folder.

Here is the tutorial,if u want to apply theme effects using c2z patch, this tutorial could be used for other things too.

First, apply open4all patch from rompatcher:

http://share.ovi.com/download.aspx?media=mohammad7410.10029

Download the theme effects that you want to use

3. Open up X-Plore or Y-Browser (or any other preferred file explorer)

4. Copy the 'Effects' folder(ur downloaded theme effects) to c:/resource/effects

5. Then just apply the c2z patch to see the theme effects working.

The process is all same for everything else, just copy the downloaded file in the respective folder of c: drive, normally it is resource folder.

thanks, so that means if i want to change the files in the folder 10202be9, i will have to copy that folder onto c:/private/ and run c2z to get it working right??

also what is the use of the c2zbin_thumb patch??