MY Pantech burst is dead

TheRiderIsComing

i was porting cm 10.1 in my pantech burst and it was hang up .. so i removed battery .. now it not turning on .. :sad: :sad: :sad: even pantech logo is not appearing .. and when i press vol up + vol down + power button nothing happen .. it means sw download mode is not working .. now what can i do .. is my phone is dead completely ???? is there any way to alive my phone ?? plz help meeeee ........ 

i was running "aokp_presto_unofficial_Apr-20-13" rom .. and when i was installing "cm-10-20130529-UNOFFICIAL-presto" through cmw then it was stucked while i was installing the zip ... after waitng 15-20 min i removed battery to restart process bt now it is not tuning on .. phone is not responding .. software downlload mode is also not working .... bt when i connect to pc throught data cable .. fuse driver is install successfully ...  so i hoping that my phone might be still alive ..  bt i cant find any way .. all said to go to sw download mode ....

i was running "aokp_presto_unofficial_Apr-20-13" rom .. and when i was installing "cm-10-20130529-UNOFFICIAL-presto" through cmw then it was stucked while i was installing the zip ... after waitng 15-20 min i removed battery to restart process bt now it is not tuning on .. phone is not responding .. software downlload mode is also not working .... bt when i connect to pc throught data cable .. fuse driver is install successfully ...  so i hoping that my phone might be still alive ..  bt i cant find any way .. all said to go to sw download mode ....

you said you were porting cm10.1 :-/ What you are saying is confusing mate .  You flashed cm10 by devs which you downloaded from  HERE ? And while flashing that rom it got stuck in b/w and u removed and it got bricked ?

Means -->

From AOKP from HERE TO CM from HERE

While flashing CM , stuck . Removed battery and now its bricked ? 

If thats what happened , I can't say anything why it happened so :/ last query  , Are you sure battery is charged in phone right now  :P  ??

i was porting cm 10.1 in my pantech burst and it was hang up .. so i removed battery .. now it not turning on .. :sad: :sad: :sad: even pantech logo is not appearing .. and when i press vol up + vol down + power button nothing happen .. it means sw download mode is not working .. now what can i do .. is my phone is dead completely ???? is there any way to alive my phone ?? plz help meeeee ........

Yup i guess its dead. U shouldn't have removed the battery at that time.

Try android tool and from that try booting into fastboot bootloader mode.

Flowed from Burst !

Hello,

I have a solution to recover dead pantech burst. Would you like to recover?????. If you want to recover you have to ship your products.. I located in chennai.

I just want to make are you able to move Software Upgrade Mode pressing Switch Offbutton + Volume Down + Volume Up.

What? are you fishing for sucker to giveaway their dead phones? If I can get into the upgrade screen then my phone wouldn't be dead now,  wouldn't it? I don't understand what you are asking for.

Sent From my PantechP9070 on cm10 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have a solution to recover dead pantech burst. Would you like to recover?????. If you want to recover you have to ship your products.. I located in chennai.

I just want to make are you able to move Software Upgrade Mode pressing Switch Offbutton + Volume Down + Volume Up.

In S/W upgrade mode we can use pantech OS upgrade tool and even PDL to flash  :D Talk sensibly :D

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475/ort-jtag-sky-p9070-pantech-p9070-pantech-burst-unbrick-repair-dead-boot-1635480/

this seems last option to recover my phone ... but i think this tool is not available in india ????? :rolleyes:

tool ? You mean ort ? Search  from google :D DLL link is there :D Try and please report  . Maybe it will :D

edit : I googled and found this

http://www.runamux.net/search/view/file/vcV_aBi9/ORT_Plus_V189.html

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have a solution to recover dead pantech burst. Would you like to recover?????. If you want to recover you have to ship your products.. I located in chennai. I just want to make are you able to move Software Upgrade Mode pressing Switch Offbutton + Volume Down + Volume Up.

brw where in chennai? u mean ur gonna do jtag / usb jig so the phone can goto a bootable condition?

brw where in chennai? u mean ur gonna do jtag / usb jig so the phone can goto a bootable condition?

Do not send your valuable phones unless you are sure of what you are doing. GizmoLord and its staff members would not be responsible of any such situations/incident. Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

admin u noe anybody in bangalore who does jtagging? plz hlp! thnx in advnce

It is better to search around for local mobile repair shop in your area rather depending on persons over internet. The safe practice i would recommend is to call just dial at 08888888888 and ask them for nearby mobile repair shops in your area. They have a huge database of info to provide. And I guess those repaimen would charge anything around 200-500 Rs approximate. Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

It is better to search around for local mobile repair shop in your area rather depending on persons over internet. The safe practice i would recommend is to call just dial at 08888888888 and ask them for nearby mobile repair shops in your area. They have a huge database of info to provide. And I guess those repaimen would charge anything around 200-500 Rs approximate. Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

thnq very much ill try