no sound in pantech burst

jatin.sehra

my pantech was running fine but one day when i was trying to connect external speaker i inset output cable of speaker in pantech 3.5 mm jack on the place of speaker's input cable and all of a sudden my pantech stops working  the issue was only no sound when i play music player even time for play the music did not run as same problem occur i videos if i forward the videos only picture change and still time does not run and screen remains on the same picture i tried to install different roms like "PRESTO_BIN_JUUS09032012_TP20_user" and "Gizmolord RC 7 V4.0" these doesn't work even i install gingerbread os wit replacing ICS but still on the same issue

• 1 month later...

something same like problem m facing, each and every video files playing through any video player. video runs then picture stops, then run then stops, timer scroll stops and run, also no sound. what could be the issue? is it some hardware problem but if so, how does it effect the software i mean running videos in OS? similary halting picture problem while playing online on any website. any solution? guidance?

something same like problem m facing, each and every video files playing through any video player.

video runs then picture stops, then run then stops, timer scroll stops and run,

also no sound.

what could be the issue? is it some hardware problem but if so, how does it effect the software i mean running videos in OS?

similary halting picture problem while playing online on any website.

any solution? guidance?

Everything else in phone is fine ? This might be a software problem , try flashing some new rom  . See if problem presists or not .

Everything else in phone is fine ? This might be a software problem , try flashing some new rom  . See if problem presists or not .

thx so.

yes sir, other things seems to be fine, i flash two times; one with gingerbread and now ICS Gizmolord v4.0. but same problem,

this happened after updating the AT & T updating process etc.

any guide?

thx so.

yes sir, other things seems to be fine, i flash two times; one with gingerbread and now ICS Gizmolord v4.0. but same problem,

this happened after updating the AT & T updating process etc.

any guide?

Than its a hardware fault :( Try CM10 too . To make this 101% this is a hardware fault and this might happened after updating but this is not becuase of update , you know electric appliance when leave your support no one knows :D And don't call me sir bro :)

Than its a hardware fault :( Try CM10 too . To make this 101% this is a hardware fault and this might happened after updating but this is not becuase of update , you know electric appliance when leave your support no one knows :D And don't call me sir bro :)

ok thx so, i forget to mention 1 thing that the dialpad seems to be very slow while typing, and by CM10 u mean Jelly Bean Rom? i even show the set to a mobile technician but he said its some software related problem, speakers etc seems to be ok.

ok thx so, i forget to mention 1 thing that the dialpad seems to be very slow while typing, and by CM10 u mean Jelly Bean Rom? i even show the set to a mobile technician but he said its some software related problem, speakers etc seems to be ok.

its software problem by pantech .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Dude i am facing same problem on the stock ICS rom I was previously on, everything worked as I wanted. Whenever I put my phone on vibrate, all apps that were only set to notify via sound automatically had notifications vibrate instead. My phone also vibrated during incoming notifications while I was on a call.

With the build of CM10 that I'm using, when my phone is on vibrate, all apps that were only set to notify via sound DO NOT vibrate thus I don't get any type of notification. This is annoying for apps like Facebook that I just want to get a sound notification when my phone's sound is on and a vibrate notification when my phone is on vibrate.

Also, while on a call, I have my messaging app set to "Vibrate on call", but my vibrate settings to "Only when silent" but when I'm on a call while my phone is on vibrate, I get no kind of notifications.

Is there something I should be configuring or checking? I checked all my "Volumes" levels for all sound modes as I want them.