Unable to recharge battery of MMX P300 Tablet

kumar7029

Hi all

I have micromax p300 tablet with custom rom cyanbook0.4.

Yesterday I used it till the battery got to zero Percent and it automatically switched off.

Now I am not able to chare the battery.

Whenever I connect the charger or mini usb it shows a battery icon with Excalamatory mark ( ! ) in it.

Pls help what should i do?

Thanks for your reply guys. I think this is not hardware fault as it reacts the same when I connect the charger pin or mini usb from pc. I think it is trying to reboot when the  charging starts and as there is not enough battery it shuts down again. When we shut it down manually and put it for charging it goes into charging mode and os dosen't boots. But when it gets switched off automatically after full battery drain, the os tries to reboot whenever we connect to a charger and as there is not enough battery it shuts down again.. I dont know much technically but is it possible to charge the battery seperately by taking it out?

Thanks for your reply guys.

I think this is not hardware fault as it reacts the same when I connect the charger pin or mini usb from pc.

I think it is trying to reboot when the  charging starts and as there is not enough battery it shuts down again.

When we shut it down manually and put it for charging it goes into charging mode and os dosen't boots.

But when it gets switched off automatically after full battery drain, the os tries to reboot whenever we connect to a charger and as there is not enough battery it shuts down again..

I dont know much technically but is it possible to charge the battery seperately by taking it out?

I did't understood fully what exactly you mean . But answer to your question :/ , It is possible to charge battery manually . But it depends on the type of battery :D .

It's a non removable type battery.

I opened the tablet to check it.It's kind of inside a polythene bag,and it is not solid.

Is it possible to remove and charge it seperately or should i take it to a service center?

My suggestion would be to take to service center . To charge it you need to un-solder it first and than with a ac-dc charger charge the battery at the volts its meant to be . But why to hassle so much ? Just take it to service center :P