Jelly bean mod bugs in hyperion

vicky28

Try booting into cwm recovery , go to advanced options and select "fix permission" option and after that reboot your phone and check. Hopefully it should be solved

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

if i do that than white on white problem solved or not actually i cant see when i'm typing in facebook so suggest me what to do pls...??

if i do that than white on white problem solved or not actually i cant see when i'm typing in facebook so suggest me what to do pls...??

The white on white problem is basically because of the theme I assume. So, what I can say is that try this jelly bean mod on COD rom only to avoid such bugs. You can ask the developer of this jelly bean mod for help. He can assist you better.

Sent from GT-S5360 running on hyperion 8

Edit : I just realised that this is my 1000th post on GizmoLord Forum :D :D

The white on white problem is basically because of the theme I assume. So, what I can say is that try this jelly bean mod on COD rom only to avoid such bugs. You can ask the developer of this jelly bean mod for help. He can assist you better.

thanks....congrats..:)

sir I'm not able to comment or post in xda i don't know why it always show me who ever less than 10 post not able to do anything so i cant ask moderator that's y i need Ur help sir...