Tablet Under 300$?

Skywalker

That Would be like 16 K...

Any good tablets in near future to look out for?

I'm thinking forward to buy one...

Not in a hurry though...  :)>-

Don't wanna commit a mistake yet again as I did with my X6... (Sorry Bro! :P=((

A small (7") to medium (8"-10") sized one...will be enough to meet my requirements...

Seems that the price range is considerably affecting the size...Medium sized ones are quite costly...but....I can hardly go any further than that...(at most 350$)  :'(

Found some:

Acer Iconia 7"... Newest choice introduced in this years CES... Expected to arrive in India at much lower Price...around 9000..

FunBook 10" (not a priority choice though...)....at 10 K...IDK I always think of Waiting some more instead of thinking of buying this one...

Lenovo IdeaPad 9"...at around $250-$270...But has been critisised for its display.....

Asus Transformer Pad TF300T 10" (16/32 GB) had some cool Deals at Ebay.com starting around $215.. It's a Year old though...But is pretty good and its JB 4.1 Update has arrived... :)

Help me out here...plz...  :alone:

So it has to be either a Deal-breaker at fully exhaustive price limit (of mine..Of course... XD)  :poker:

Or an OK-OK product that can do just enough to get me through a couple of years...(low in price) so i can replace it later....  :troll:

otherwise

It won't be a thing that I would be looking forward to replace anytime soon......  :bitch_please:

Right Now Acer Seems the best....If I go for a long term...

and a funbook... (7" one...New version if possible) if I go for just a Kaam-Chalaau One.... :P

This one: Nexus 7 will be the best one, if you want support, if it's me, would have been definitely went for it.

Or want Chinese? Get Ainol Novo 7 Flame for 9K. eBay

Or check this in the market, Spice Stellar Pad - Review (Second option).

If you are okay handling a second hand device, go with the Transformer eyes closed(but I don't recommend it).

Bluetooth can fixed by an adapter.

If camera and Calling/ Internet via Sim is not needed, Nexus 7 FTW!

BTW I committed the same mistake as you. :(

This one: Nexus 7 will be the best one, if you want support, if it's me, would have been definitely went for it.

Yeah....I was desperately waiting for it when it was launched....

But now...

20 K for a 7" ... Don't you think it's an overkill?

I can get the Asus 10" in about that price...and Just the same specs...

Well...That would be my first time too in getting a second hand product...that too from overseas...

What can possibly go wrong?...Man...I don't want any mess coming along with it...

it's too much too handle with your parents then... :P

BTW I committed the same mistake as you. :(

I know that feel bro.. ;)

but it's not affecting too much...but yeah...I get the feel of missing out on so much better....

Mine is a classic jet black so sometimes people get it confused with an Xperia...  :rofl:

It's still in the show..for the looks..The basic functions are fairly fast too...so you don't get too embarrassed.. :)

Nokia was just too hard on not giving it an S^3........

Yeah....I was desperately waiting for it when it was launched....

But now...

20 K for a 7" ... Don't you think it's an overkill?

I can get the Asus 10" in about that price...and Just the same specs...

Well...That would be my first time too in getting a second hand product...that too from overseas...

What can possibly go wrong?...Man...I don't want any mess coming along with it...

it's too much too handle with your parents then... :P

I know that feel bro.. ;)

but it's not affecting too much...but yeah...I get the feel of missing out on so much better....

Mine is a classic jet black so sometimes people get it confused with an Xperia...  :rofl:

It's still in the show..for the looks..The basic functions are fairly fast too...so you don't get too embarrassed.. :)

Nokia was just too hard on not giving it an S^3........

I think a 7" would do perfectly for carrying around. And the latest stock comes with Android 4.2 pre-installed. Moreover, you won't regret buying it, as it'll get Key Lime Pie for 100%!

And if you want a 10", let me know. Will suggest you the best one. :)

Yeah, it's awesome in looks! And those speakers and output easily outgoes S3(IMO).

I used it heavily for 3G, and it gave full speed than I'll get from a USB Modem.

I think a 7" would do perfectly for carrying around. And the latest stock comes with Android 4.2 pre-installed. Moreover, you won't regret buying it, as it'll get Key Lime Pie for 100%!

And if you want a 10", let me know. Will suggest you the best one. :)

I don't think I could manage that bro... :/

Spending 20K over that will be just not possible,

Moreover...I will be buying a new lappy next year for sure and it will probably be a 'Laptop-Tablet Hybrid' (If they make some good ones...)

but either way... Right now I'm just looking for either a full fledged ''Under 10K 7-inch cheapo'' Tablet ... or an 'under 13-14 K bigger screened' with acceptable or above average Specifications...

I looking for a thing that can get me most of the features in least price...

(That's the exact reason I waited for Nexus 7.... But 20,000 INR Instead of 200$ is Just Not Acceptable!)

Plus I think I will keep away any China-model... Even Indian-made's Lowest Limit- MMX.... Unless They are just too good to be Avoided...  \m/

Searching for that combination is a really hard job...That's why I'm taking as much time as possible...

I think March-end or Early-April would be My deadline...I anything awesome doesn't show up until then...I will have to settle for what's best out there.....

By the way...Thanks for your help man... :)

Edit: I will be buying a new bigger phone too... next year... :D:P...You get my point?....I need something to cover my needs mainly for this year...Awesome-if it performs well for longer... :)

I don't mind with the portability issues...It won't be seeing much sunlight anyway... Not looking for much outdoor use...Just OK-OK will do fine.....

I'm not sure buddy... didn't quite even took notice any company with this name ever before..

Besides...No bluetooth... ?

And even Quad Core version lags...

I think I'll better keep doing more research and wait for the right one...

Bro, I own the ainol novo crystal 7.I can vouch for the build quality of this tablet. It has very good build quality. Also this tablet doesn't lag at all, unless you have 15 apps simultaneously in the background :P Though bluetooth ain't there, but the Hd display and other awesome features at low price of 8k INR compensate for it. The decision is yours though. If you want to know more about this tablet (in specific), you can pm me or post your query here

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure buddy... didn't quite even took notice any company with this name ever before..

Besides...No bluetooth... ?

And even Quad Core version lags...

I think I'll better keep doing more research and wait for the right one...

Yes. It's right, even I came to know only when Shivam94 bought it.

But that seems to be only the best choice in your budget + you get CM10.

As Shivam said, the choice is yours. We'll get you more help soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you considered Samsung Galaxy Tab 2? It is $199.00 on Amazon. I have one and really like it. It runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), by the way I am developing an own app for it (sg. similar to this one: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_456-voip-android-integration-voip.html). Other specifications: 7-inch Multitouch Screen (1024 x 600), 8GB Internal Memory; microSD expansion up to 32GB, Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth 3.0, 1GHz Dual-Core Processor - 1GB RAM.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Go for Samsung tablets, which have become one of the most desirable gadgets these days. The durability and reliability of the device is very well liked by the modern users. The Samsung tablet price is determined by the features, performance and specifications. Most of the tablets are reasonably priced to cater to the individual needs of the end users.For more details you can visit Samsung India site.