Official Pantech Burst Discussion Thread

CrackUC

Feel free to ask any queries/doubts About pantech burst here .

Rules:-

-Double check if your query already has been written upon here .

-Respect Forum Rules .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INDEX: [iNDEX] Everything For Pantech Burst

DISCUSSION : Offcial Pantech Burst discussion thread

ESSENTIALS :[TUTORIAL] [Root]Pantech burst

[TUTORIAL] ClockWork Recovery Mod For Pantech Burst

ROMS: [ROMS] Pantech Burst Custom Roms

Stock firmwares : [stock ROMS] Pantech Burst all stock  Roms

Source Build Guides : [TUTORIAL] Compile Unoffcial Paranoid For Pantech burst

[TUTORIAL] Compile Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 for Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] Compile Unofficial AOKP for Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] Compile Unoffical AOSP ICS for Pantech Burst ( Codeaurora )

MODS/TWEAKS  : [TUTORIAL] How to Unlock Bootlaoder in Pantech burst

Miscellaneous : [TUTORIAL] Going Back To Gingerbread in Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] How to Make your pantech Burst recognizable

[TUTORIAL] How to remove All At&T Default apps/Bloatware from Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] 2G / 3G Toggle for Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] Unlock AT&T Pantech Burst

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowhere I could find about games that run or donot run on our Pantech Burst. I found following not running or crashes after while with ICS :- 1. GTA III (Just Exit) 2. GTA Vice City (Crashes while driving) 3. Modern Combat 4 (Just Exit on selection of Mission) 4. SF IV HD (Crashes on dual touch while playing, known bug in ics).

Nowhere I could find about games that run or donot run on our Pantech Burst.

I found following not running or crashes after while with ICS :-

1. GTA III (Just Exit)

2. GTA Vice City (Crashes while driving)

3. Modern Combat 4 (Just Exit on selection of Mission)

4. SF IV HD (Crashes on dual touch while playing, known bug in ics).

GTA III i played a lot ! really a lot never found to lag or crash ! Vide city i didn't tried and MC4 i played till mission 4 . Till there no issue :/

hey is ebay a safe site to purchase this mobile...........because they ask for payment first and afterword that the deliver it in 15 days...............so plz pantech buyers help me.................from wer should i buy this mobile phone.............?????

yup . it is. :D before buying . share the link here for other people views :D and if you are interested i can check for cheapest deal :D

yup plz check the cheapest deal for me i want in black in colour..........iif possible plz check for cash on delivery...........!!! :-bd

okay The cheapest is This --> http://www.ebay.in/itm/NEW-PANTECH-P9070-BURST-AT-T-UNLOCKED-4G-ANDROID-DUAL-CAMERA-5MP-16GB-PHONE-RED-/380550772951?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item589a97f8d7#ht_1542wt_906 . Use some 7% discount coupon . You'll get it cheaper :D .

If you strictly want black than its a lot costly than that one :P

http://www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-PANTECH-BURST-P9070-COMES-ANDROID-OS-2-3-5-GINGERBREAD-BLACK-/251206128830?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3a7d0d54be#ht_2693wt_906

^^ Try to bargain :P Than use 7% off coupon .

also confirm from this seller that this peice is black :P

http://www.ebay.in/itm/PANTECH-BURST-P9070-UNLOCKED-4G-ANDROID-5MP-16GB-Ready-Upgrade-ICS-/330858772385?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4d08b837a1#ht_5171wt_1139

hi to all, i am new member to gizmolord, I guess i am posting in right section. I have pantech burst, ICS, rooted running with stock rom. in my titanium backup -overview- ( i have the following details) system ROM shows 567 MB ( 47 MB free) Internal 1.05 GB (212 mb free) SD CARD 13.2 GB (6.6 GB free) Ext. SD card 15.9 GB ( 2.6 GB free) now my doubt is 1) how can i increase the system ROM from 567 MB to let us say more than 1 GB. ( i read in xda forum it is possible with partioning of SD card ) 2) internal storage from 1.05GB to let us say 2 GB ( since whenever i install new app it is telling not enough sapce, i used app2sd and moved most of app to sd, now i have to delete one app to install other ) since i m a beginner, it would be a great help if a detailed step by step procudure is included here  teaching how to increase the ROM and internal storage capacity for pantech burst. thanks in advance

Dear pantech with official launcher, is there any way that applications are sorted by letter?

Greetings!

I am  usimg "NEXT launcher", with that you can sort all apps alphabetically, or as per size or in whatever way you want, even you can rename the app name also, which is not allowed in stock launcher . best launcher for me till now.

now my doubt is

2) internal storage from 1.05GB to let us say 2 GB ( since whenever i install new app it is telling not enough sapce, i used app2sd and moved most of app to sd, now i have to delete one app to install other )

since i m a beginner, it would be a great help if a detailed step by step procudure is included here  teaching how to increase the ROM and internal storage capacity for pantech burst.

thanks in advance

:facepalm: i have de same issues, any suggestion?

when tried to move apps to media memory (13.2Gig) most of the icons got corrupted

:facepalm: i have de same issues, any suggestion?

when tried to move apps to media memory (13.2Gig) most of the icons got corrupted

No they don't get currupted -_- . I don't really know the actual reason why that greyish icons appears but mostly after sometime or reboots it gets back to default one . And this issue is in stock also .

No they don't get currupted -_- . I don't really know the actual reason why that greyish icons appears but mostly after sometime or reboots it gets back to default one . And this issue is in stock also .

problem is with stock launcher, try using a diffrent launcher or use NEXT launcher, apps wont be grayed out after moving to SD.

Hi all I'm thinking of buying pantech from ibhejo but I want your opinions on it

Ibhejo is trusted . BTw if you seriously is interested I recommend ebay though . If you want i'll give you the black pantech burst link with 3 months seller warranty at RS .9200 nly . And it will be shipped through bluedart or maybe DHL . Ibhejo is trusted still my own myths :/