Nokia 5233 - Internal Memory Space Problem

snegi3

Hello Guys, This is Satendra Negi from Bangalore, Today only i registered with this site!!! and this is my first question here!!! Well I am using the phone nokia 5233 from last 3-4 years and It has been doing quite well till now, but recently while installing the WhatsApp i noticed that its showing internal memory is less due to which i can not open other applications on the phone also, I am trying to install the whatsapp on memory card, but is there an way to increase the internal memory of nokia 5233 or atleast any way to clearn the internal memory up to 30 MB , right now its 10MB free internal memory I am having on phone .....

• 2 weeks later...

i hav the same mob... n the internal memory is actually c and d drive (ram). so i advice u to install killme or similar apps to kill all background process n try again...!!! if that doesnt help just uninstall all of the apps installed on c n install on e. to gain more memory on c flash with any cfw...or just back up ur phone n switch off. hard reset it (green button+red+camera+power on) warning: it'll delete everything from phone. then unistall all apps from mobile....u'll have 60+mb in c....!!!!! then just install all required apps to e....!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...