• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Ya its a touch screen me laptop that is but Windows 8 ain't goin on there cause laptop only uses stable stuff.

LOL :P

Windows 8 is but stable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

This is my Windows 7 Ultimate screen with Win8 Aero Lite Theme.

I like my Desktop clean, with a Recycle Bin at right bottom :)

Hmmm... If you like it, then why don't you try Windows 8? Also, the wallpaper in this screenshot is not the original one! *hehe*

Hmmm... If you like it, then why don't you try Windows 8? Also, the wallpaper in this screenshot is not the original one! *hehe*

I have used win 8 on my friend's laptop. I didn't liked it at all. They just messed it up! I like windows 7 and won't be switching to win8.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

I have used win 8 on my friend's laptop. I didn't liked it at all. They just messed it up! I like windows 7 and won't be switching to win8.

That's just like the old debate: I like XP and I won't shift to Vista, LOL! By the time Windows 9 comes, 7 will be so outdated that most people will anyway shift to it, like they did earlier. In the terms of sales, Windows XP = Windows 7, Windows Vista = Windows 8 (but much more stable and clean and beautiful :P), Windows 7 = Windows 9.. Got my concept?

Windows 8 is well interesting theres no other way to put it I like the way Windows 7 looked but I will make it work just the same.  I want the pretty start orb back though it was soo nice since I typically use the other programs other then a core set of them.

• 1 month later...