Unlock AT&T Pantech Burst

CrackUC

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey can u help me also ?

i tried the program and it said ( Error verifyng Credits balance)

Model  9070

imei    01286400xxxxxx

thanks in advance if you can help

try this 88924236

Thanks! it worked

i have a question

i think the phone block because i flashed ICS...

it can be?

didn't got u mately :) please explain properly  .

Can't run either of those apps on my Win8 machine, even in compatibility mode. I hav a Pantech Burst 9070 that I'm trying to unlock. The IMEI is 01286400xxxxxxx. I'll PM you the full number if you would be so kind as to generate the unlock code. Also, I'm not too familiar with unlocking android phones... where do I input that code?

Can't run either of those apps on my Win8 machine, even in compatibility mode. I hav a Pantech Burst 9070 that I'm trying to unlock. The IMEI is 01286400xxxxxxx. I'll PM you the full number if you would be so kind as to generate the unlock code. Also, I'm not too familiar with unlocking android phones... where do I input that code?

try this 72849109 :D

try this 88924236

didn't got u mately :) please explain properly  .

hahahhaa

ok...

i bought an "Unlocked Phone"

its came with GingerBread

so i never put a SIM on it

i wanted to upgrade first

so when i upgraded the phone i put sim on it and the phone was Locked (network lock)

i already unlocked by this guide (THANKS)

but my question is.. the phone was o wasnt locked? or it was unlocked but became locked because i upgraded to ICS?

hahahhaa

ok...

i bought an "Unlocked Phone"

its came with GingerBread

so i never put a SIM on it

i wanted to upgrade first

so when i upgraded the phone i put sim on it and the phone was Locked (network lock)

i already unlocked by this guide (THANKS)

but my question is.. the phone was o wasnt locked? or it was unlocked but became locked because i upgraded to ICS?

Actually it was unlocked :D But everytime ( not actually ) you flash you need to insert the code :D . Thats what pantech made :D

• 2 weeks later...

The tool download seems to be broken. I keep getting a 404 error when I try to download it, and it won't let me add it to my google drive either. I got the readme and the INI, just not the tool itself. Could you please fix this? I may be getting a burst in the future and I would love to be able to unlock it. Thank you for your time.

The tool download seems to be broken. I keep getting a 404 error when I try to download it, and it won't let me add it to my google drive either. I got the readme and the INI, just not the tool itself. Could you please fix this? I may be getting a burst in the future and I would love to be able to unlock it. Thank you for your time.

check first page . Made a mirror link also :D

can you help me get the code for my phone please?

IMEI is 01286400270*292

please provide the correct IMEI .