[ROMS] Pantech Burst Custom Roms

CrackUC

I don't know from where you fetched the link :/ I can't comment anything on that . You check this framework-res.apk and settings.apk in Stock ICS / Stock ICS based rom , This might be having chinese .

why can't you download ? Whats the error ? Or what problem you are facing ?

ok. it works now

but why the data connection sign "E" is always there even if i disable data connection

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I miss those ringtones and notification tones in cm10 that were in stock ics. Could you please send me those tones? And how can I enable vibration while pressing hardware keys? I'm not able to synchronize my Facebook contacts with my phone in cm10. I don't even get an option to sync it through Facebook app. Though it is checked in system settings.

I miss those ringtones and notification tones in cm10 that were in stock ics. Could you please send me those tones? And how can I enable vibration while pressing hardware keys?

I'm not able to synchronize my Facebook contacts with my phone in cm10. I don't even get an option to sync it through Facebook app. Though it is checked in system settings.

well copy ringtones and tones from /system/media and about facebook IDK . I can't say anything about apps .

I cannot update the drivers for my Pantech Burst running cm10(latest build). In the device manager it shows 'Android' with an exclamation. I tried to update drivers manually by changing the location to Pantech folder but it didn't work either. Pantech pc suite also  doesn't detect my phone in cm10. Is it because cm10 has a different build number?

Ill probably get some hate mail for this but.........Ive tried different roms on my burst but i always ended up going back to stock. :-q Every custom rom i installed had some sort of bug(s) with it. The dialer wouldnt work, the browser would crash, messaging would crash, the cam flash wouldnt work, the proximity sensor wouldnt work, it wouldnt connect to my wifi, it would get stuck on the boot animation screen, etc. All of these things work perfectly on the stock ics rom.  :-@ I restored the stock rom and downloaded an app called apex launcher. It lets you customize almost every aspect of the stock os to the point where it looks and feels nothing like stock ics. I used an app called root uninstaller to freeze the annoying at&t bloat ware.  %-( Then i installed homebase lock screen because i simply dont like the stock waggon wheel looking unlock screen. I am not a very techy person but if i can do it anybody can make the customizations i just told about. Even though im running stock ics it looks and feels like a totally different rom. The only way you can tell its stock is by the icons and task bar. You can hide the task bar with apex launcher btw.  I-) So in my personal opinion the stock ics rom works best. This is especially true for people like me who dont have the time or resources or know how to spend hours tweaking and patching on their phones and custom roms to make their phone work like (are you ready for this?) a phone. :eek: (GASP!) But this is just my opinion.

First of all its gud that you learned so much by yourself. Yeah it was true for me also. After many rom installation, me too reverted on stock but now no more.  I am on CM10 and believe me i will only revert back to stock if needed. The rom has many bugs but still i am liking it. Looks are killer. Usb Tethering works.  I never use wifi Tethering so i have no problem whatsoever. Apex launcher, Widget locker, Side bar are my favorite app in customization. :))

I cannot update the drivers for my Pantech Burst running cm10(latest build). In the device manager it shows 'Android' with an exclamation. I tried to update drivers manually by changing the location to Pantech folder but it didn't work either. Pantech pc suite also  doesn't detect my phone in cm10. Is it because cm10 has a different build number?

Well I dont know about the drivers, you must be making some mistake or the other.

But I can do tell you about Pantech PC suite. You need to have the PC Suite connector app installed for it to detect your phone.

You can get it from the aptoide store http://josenightbreed.store.aptoide.com/app/market/com.mobileleader.nata/1415/2529945/PC%20Suite%20Connector

Goes without saying that you will need to switch on USB debugging etc too.

Try it out, worked for me.

[move][/move]

i have a quick question... what rom is better a ICS or Jellybean on these phones and also with cm10 or aokp is there anything thats not fixed yet?

I'd say Jelly Bean is best in performance. It really feels so smooth. But the developers have still not been able to fix some bugs in cm10. In the past 1 week, my phone has rebooted over 40 times. Sometimes the phone suddenly freezes and restarts.

[move][/move]I'd say Jelly Bean is best in performance. It really feels so smooth. But the developers have still not been able to fix some bugs in cm10. In the past 1 week, my phone has rebooted over 40 times. Sometimes the phone suddenly freezes and restarts.

Using CM10,  reboots are not happening with me. Hope u have followed the instructions during flashing. Btw i only had a problem of sudden freeze in app setting.Thats all i dont use wifi Tethering so that  was also not noticeable ;)  :)

Swiped from Burst :)