Pantech Burst quality and cheap Accesories

CrackUC

NOTE : We have no connections with seller's And We are not responsible for any thing happens with you . We are Just trying to get the best and cheapest out there for pantech burst but we don't take any guarantee  with us of quality or anything else !! .

As many Indians got Pantech Burst and pursue for cheap and quality accessories . I'll share some available cheap and quality accessories I see on ebay or somewhere else .

I'll Keep Updating the list by myself . And Suggestions are welcomed below the comments . Also If you bought any item for burst please mention it below with price you got and quality you got .

Scratch Guard :- 130 Rs - HERE -- It's actually for pantech burst but still it covers the front camera's one edge . Its cheap and good quality I'm using also one but Before you apply cut the part with blade . Rest in this price there's nothing else available .

Another Scratch Guard :- less than 180rs  -HERE- A bit costly but perfect and better than previous one .

My recommendation :- If you have good budget that go with second one but 1 st one is good as-well  nothing harm in first one also just you need one little cutting .

Cases/pouches :- Cheap TPU :-- HERE