Going Back To Gingerbread in Pantech Burst

CrackUC

The below procedure can also be used to restore the STOCK GB . Don't just get confused by title . Its a complete restore to stock .

As Almost everyone must be suffering from the band change bug and want to Go back to gingerbread and than come to ICS with there desired band .. Or if there's Other reason also than too This guide will help you out .

1. Install Pantech PC suite And Make sure your device is recognizable by PC.

2. Enable USB debugging on your device by going to Settings->Developers Option -> Usb Debugging(tick this).

3. Download This File --> Click ME [ Uploaded on Safe server by Gizmolord . Please Don't mirror without permission ]

4. Install this ' P9070_Download_Tool_v3.3.exe ' found in the above link .

5. Make your phone in S/W Upgrade mode by shutting down first than pressing volume up-down together with power button till you see the S/W upgrade mode on screen .

6. Open the Tool ,

Posted Image

7. Click on open file And select The PANTECH_PRESTO_BIN_JUUS03122012.PDL File .

8. Click on Download .

In 5-6 Minutes you'll  Have the Stock GB right in your phone .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INDEX: [iNDEX] Everything For Pantech Burst

DISCUSSION : Offcial Pantech Burst discussion thread

ESSENTIALS :[TUTORIAL] [Root]Pantech burst

[TUTORIAL] ClockWork Recovery Mod For Pantech Burst

ROMS: [ROMS] Pantech Burst Custom Roms

Stock firmwares : [stock ROMS] Pantech Burst all stock  Roms

Source Build Guides : [TUTORIAL] Compile Unoffcial Paranoid For Pantech burst

[TUTORIAL] Compile Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 for Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] Compile Unofficial AOKP for Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] Compile Unoffical AOSP ICS for Pantech Burst ( Codeaurora )

MODS/TWEAKS  : [TUTORIAL] How to Unlock Bootlaoder in Pantech burst

Miscellaneous : [TUTORIAL] Going Back To Gingerbread in Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] How to Make your pantech Burst recognizable

[TUTORIAL] How to remove All At&T Default apps/Bloatware from Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] 2G / 3G Toggle for Pantech Burst

[TUTORIAL] Unlock AT&T Pantech Burst

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...

As Almost everyone must be suffering from the band change bug and want to Go back to gingerbread and than come to ICS with there desired band .. Or if there's Other reason also than too This guide will help you out .

1. Install Pantech PC suite And Make sure your device is recognizable by PC.

2. Enable USB debugging on your device by going to Settings->Developers Option -> Usb Debugging(tick this).

3. Download This File --> Click ME ( Dropbox users , please add this file to your account and than download this will save the actual uploader's bandwith . )

4. Install this ' P9070_Download_Tool_v3.3.exe ' found in the above link .

5. Make your phone in S/W Upgrade mode by shutting down first than pressing volume up-down together with power button till you see the S/W upgrade mode on screen .

6. Open the Tool ,

7. Click on open file And select The PANTECH_PRESTO_BIN_JUUS03122012.PDL File .

8. Click on Download .

In 5-6 Minutes you'll  Have the Stock GB right in your phone .

ITS NOT WORKING AT ALL (the software) NOT the phone

//quote image removed // don't quote image

navratn123

ITS NOT WORKING AT ALL (the software) NOT the phone

It is :D I just tested . When you will extract the p9070.zip You'll see "P9070_Download_Tool_v3.3.zip" and "PANTECH_PRESTO_BIN_JUUS03122012.pdl" And an "_MACOSX" folder . Extract the download tool folder and use the tut above . There must be something with your pc . Software is working fine like a charm .

• 3 weeks later...

It is :D I just tested . When you will extract the p9070.zip You'll see "P9070_Download_Tool_v3.3.zip" and "PANTECH_PRESTO_BIN_JUUS03122012.pdl" And an "_MACOSX" folder . Extract the download tool folder and use the tut above . There must be something with your pc . Software is working fine like a charm .

download button is not working..:(

• 4 weeks later...

If you're going to remove the file, close the thread. I searched and searched for the file P9070_Download_Tool_v3.3.exe and cannot find it anywhere.

yup its not there :/ . The actual drop box user removed it . Wait I'll upload on my own google drive . So that I shouldn't be dependent on anyone . Thanks for the info :D

• 3 weeks later...

The file downloaded but once I loaded the installer and had it load the pdl file, the download button on the program is not available.  I had my phone in s/w upgrade mode, any suggestions?

might be driver issue as-well . But file becomes loaded when its loaded in the soft ! . You please make sure the device is fully recognizable in ADB !!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, 3 questions:

1. Will this work on a rooted ics pantech burst?

2. Will this erase all my data?

3. Is there a chance this might brick my phone? Because on my last phone, I tried downgrading it but it only resulted in hard bricking it.

Sorry if im asking these questions, im still learning

1 . It will work in any condition , doesn't matter rooted or not :)  .

2. Yups it will erase data like apps , cache and all  . No camera photos like that .

3.Yup theres chance of brick if you interpret the download b/w the process . Rest everything will be extremely fine :D