GingerDust v2 Beta |RM625|RM588|RM559|RM356|- |5233|5230|X6|5800|

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey while using belle top bar the words on the top bar over lap each other u have any solution for that ................i had made the top bar fully dark (making from invisible to visible)  in inkscape but then also the bottom of the letters are seen plz refer the image below and help me to remove the back letters or words behind belle top bar................... sorry for bad english...............

i found some bugs. (i dunno if all are bugs) 1 - default browser has a missing button. Pls download from this link coz i cant upload as an attachment coz im using my m0bile - http://qfs.mobi/f270651 2 - when Root 4 File Manager is applied, tones fr0m profile personalizati0n disappears. 3 - this im n0t sure if its a bug, photo browsers does not read e\wallpapers *request:is there any other way to make the menu grid 4x4 or 4x5? I tried changing matrixmenu but nothing changes. Other than that 2 thumbs up for this cfw..

i found some bugs. (i dunno if all are bugs)

1 - default browser has a missing button. Pls download from this link coz i cant upload as an attachment coz im using my m0bile - http://qfs.mobi/f270651

2 - when Root 4 File Manager is applied, tones fr0m profile personalizati0n disappears.

3 - this im n0t sure if its a bug, photo browsers does not read e\wallpapers

*request:is there any other way to make the menu grid 4x4 or 4x5? I tried changing matrixmenu but nothing changes.

Other than that 2 thumbs up for this cfw..

your ans

1. that was modification we removed some useless button.........

2. &  3. will check about it

Ok 5230 users check the new cores and report. :)

i think the problem is with the r0fs.. I tried several repartiti0ned c0res (fr0m team eclipse and guorav) but it resulted to a same pr0blem fr0m which i enc0untered on my first flash. Up until when i copied the c0ntents of your rofs to an empty repartiti0ned rofs.. Im n0t saying im right. I just thought about it. So that you can lo0k into it if thats the case..

i think the problem is with the r0fs.. I tried several repartiti0ned c0res (fr0m team eclipse and guorav) but it resulted to a same pr0blem fr0m which i enc0untered on my first flash. Up until when i copied the c0ntents of your rofs to an empty repartiti0ned rofs.. Im n0t saying im right. I just thought about it. So that you can lo0k into it if thats the case..

no the rofs is fine coz I flashed using it before adding to 7z. Try the new cores as they are repartitioned by me only :D

i found some bugs. (i dunno if all are bugs)

1 - default browser has a missing button. Pls download from this link coz i cant upload as an attachment coz im using my m0bile - http://qfs.mobi/f270651

2 - when Root 4 File Manager is applied, tones fr0m profile personalizati0n disappears.

3 - this im n0t sure if its a bug, photo browsers does not read e\wallpapers

*request:is there any other way to make the menu grid 4x4 or 4x5? I tried changing matrixmenu but nothing changes.

Other than that 2 thumbs up for this cfw..

the root 4 file manager is a little buggy. use it only when necessary.

you flash for the grid to change