GingerDust v2 Beta |RM625|RM588|RM559|RM356|- |5233|5230|X6|5800|

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flashing with rm-588 51.6.002 core and ur provided rofs2 file...

now my won't boot up....

wtf !!! :x

download these two files:

empty rofs 118mb - www.4shared.com/archive/oN88hjx7/NEW_EMPTY_ROFS2_5230_RM-588_V_.html

core repartiti0ned - www.4shared.com/archive/779Bz5-_/NEW_CORE_5230_RM-588_V_516002.html

be sure to have a n0kia co0ker. Extract c0ntents of gdv2 and c0py files anywhere on desktop. N0w open empty rofs using n0kia c0oker, after opening drag and drop the files that you extracted. Save firmware then use that file as ur rofs. Flash with the c0re (the one that i provided) and uda that is included in core.

This way worked with my 5230rm588..

Credits to team eclipse and gourav foq the files.

Hope this helps..

can i use nokia firmware editor for this purpose....? and one more thing that i flashed with rm-588 official firmware...my phone revived...but when i'm trying to flash with this cfw using 5230 rm-588 v51.6.002 core by binh24 .... it won't boot up again....so i think the problem is in the rofs2 file not in core...

can i use nokia firmware editor for this purpose....?

and one more thing that i flashed with rm-588 official firmware...my phone revived...but when i'm trying to flash with this cfw using 5230 rm-588 v51.6.002 core by binh24 ....

it won't boot up again....so i think the problem is in the rofs2 file not in core...

Just read the reply above your post :D