Can you change the hardware?

How about... Suppose "I'm fed up now, enough of this"... Somehow I get some good hardware parts and manage to disassemble my phone. Literally upgrade it. Plus also maybe...make it able to run S^3, or even Android... Do I have a chance? Where can I be wrong?....Can't I do that? ( PS: I couldn't find an appropriate board to ask this. I'm Really sorry moderators if you're annoyed. :( But seriously. Where? o.O )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

LOL,never try it my bro tried with my phone and then he screwed it,you need to know the symbian codes to change the hardware....every nokia phone has its unique hardware coding for each part...i still have the pics of that phone...he re soldiered the old parts and he got it back...he was trying to change the RAM...he got it from a screwed up android mobile of his friend

LOL,never try it my bro tried with my phone and then he screwed it,you need to know the symbian codes to change the hardware....every nokia phone has its unique hardware coding for each part...i still have the pics of that phone...he re soldiered the old parts and he got it back...he was trying to change the RAM...he got it from a screwed up android mobile of his friend

Haha...Yeah...

He somehow got the Tegra 3 chip when I asked him to fetch it, .. however as soon as I told him my motive..  :troll:

He got all angry and said it's just messing up the phone... :bitch_please:

But I'll definitely try something when I replace this... :D 

It's sorta disintegrating now... lol...  :poker:

The Power/Shutdown Button's Gone

The Lower decorative platic stick like bar on X6.. That's Gone....  :facepalm:

It looks even more like a primitive device now...  :confused:  :D

• 1 month later...